Marin Software Sales Development Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Marin Software Sales Development Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Marin Software

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Marin Software (Austin, TX) in February 2013.

Interview

You will need to go through an initial phone interview with a recruiter, and sit through two additional interviews with the hiring managers, either in person or over the phone.

Interview Questions

• The questions will range from technical to subjective personality fit questions. Knowledge of CRMs is invaluable in this role, and ability to effectively and efficiently prospect for new business is an integral piece of the job. Hiring managers may also ask subjective questions to understanding how the candidate would best fit in with our existing team and company culture. Question may be "List 5 adjectives that you would use to describe yourself."   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Marin Software

Sales Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marin Software (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in December 2015.

Interview

I applied through the Website for the Sales Development Representative position. The process took 1 month.
    First an interview with an HR: classic questions regarding my background and my motivation.
    Then an interview with a Senior Business Developer: we talked about the position, how could I handle different subjects, etc.
    After this one I got a video conference with 3 people including the Sales Director. I had to work on a Sales pitch and a 30/60/90 days plan.
    Finally two personality interviews : one with the Sales Director and the last one with the RVP.
    It was very nice to meet a lot of people and to talk with them regarding their position and the company's culture. It looks like they are trying to figure it out if you are going to be a good fit regarding the spirit of the company and this is great!
    I got an offer at the end of the process and said yes.

Sales Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Marin Software (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)).

Interview

I received an email from a HR recruiter in England about this job. He told me that I am a great match for the vacant role. Back and forth emailing. On site interview arranged in Dublin. Met up with the managers, and I believed that everything went well as I was getting positive reactions.

The HR recruiter assured me that he will call me back after the onsite interview to give me some feedback. I was looking forward for a call. That call never came. It made me wonder as it seemed the interview process went well.

I waited a week until I decided to call him and he was surprised to hear from me. I asked for some feedback and he said he does not have any. I asked when can I get this feedback, he answered soon. I received an email the following day saying that I came across really well and the guys liked me but I did not have the ideal experience in selling digital products.

My question is: why would you bother telling me that I have the relevant experience (sales) but i don't match the criteria because I don't have "Digital Sales". This could have been filtered from the beginning and saved so much time for me and your company.