Marin Software Solutions Architect Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Marin Software

1 Interview Review

0.0

Solutions Architect Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marin Software in August 2017.

Interview

I went through two over the phone interviews. The first interview went very well. The second interview was another story. I interviewed with a current Solutions Architect. He was supposed to ask questions to determine level my understanding on a few technical topics. Problem solving is the biggest strength, which is backed by my experience and resume. However when I spoke to this SA he belittled my answers, explained that how HE would have answered that question. When it comes to problem solving there is actually more than one method, so for anyone to assume that 'their way' is the best is a bit egotistical. I already work with men that posses this same attitude, therefor, I am glad I did not pass on to the next interview. If other SA's and employees are similar in character then I am grateful I did not end up at this company. I really do believe that it makes a significant difference on whom conducts interviews. At Marin, perhaps someone is a more open minded and less chauvinistic should be conducting interviews.

Interview Questions

• Explain your problem Solving approach   1 Answer