MarinHealth Medical Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MarinHealth Medical Center Interview Questions

Interviews at MarinHealth Medical Center

2.8

Lab Assistant II Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MarinHealth Medical Center in February 2012.

Interview

Interview was fine but management said "we don't like for you to go to school or have another job

Interview Questions

• "Tell me about a time where you had problems and how did you handle it"   Answer Question

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Larkspur, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at MarinHealth Medical Center (Larkspur, CA) in November 2013.

Interview

Interviewed by Human Resources Recruiter for the position. She interviewed me in a face-to-face type situation after having met with the nurse manager. She reviewed the hospital policies and what the procedures were for the next steps in the hiring process. I was then set up for a drug-screen and background check. I was on-boarded within 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• how well do you work in stressful situations   1 Answer

Certified Surgical Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenbrae, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MarinHealth Medical Center (Greenbrae, CA) in July 2010.

Interview

If you intern here and are good the chances of acquiring employment are good!

Clerical Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenbrae, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at MarinHealth Medical Center (Greenbrae, CA).

Interview

Met with the immediate supervisor but not the department manager. I was suppose to meet with person X but they had me meet a different person than expected. It wasn't very structured. I interviewed over 10 years ago and those people are no longer there. I've heard it can take some time between application and hire for some people.

Interview Questions

• Describe a safety issue you encountered and how did you handle that ?   Answer Question

Administration Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenbrae, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MarinHealth Medical Center (Greenbrae, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Interviewed with the supervisor, was asked about my previous work experience; nothing out of the ordinary, no surprises or sneaky tactics. Position required a health check, drug test and a background check.

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenbrae, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MarinHealth Medical Center (Greenbrae, CA) in January 2010.

Interview

HR is excellent. Jennifer was super sweet and nice.

Negotiation

good

RN Float Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MarinHealth Medical Center (San Francisco, CA) in April 2009.

Interview

Fair

Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenbrae, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MarinHealth Medical Center (Greenbrae, CA) in January 2019.

Interview

It was an interview with a panel made up of the the director of pharmacy, the manager of operations, clinical manager, lead technician, and pharmacy buyer. They took turns asking questions and taking notes on copies of my resume.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Marin General Hospital?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you have a difference of opinion with a physician and how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Undisclosed Interview

Interview

Pretty straight-forward hiring and interviewing process, no real surprises.

Radiologic Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenbrae, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MarinHealth Medical Center (Greenbrae, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Phone first, then in person panel interview. It was pretty standard, the people I met with were very nice and explained all about the hospital and how things are run. Great people!

Interview Questions

• How do you handle stressful situations?   1 Answer