Marina Bay Sands Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Marina Bay Sands

1 Interview Review

1.0

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Marina Bay Sands (Singapore (Singapore)) in December 2013.

Interview

I applied online through their website and it only took one day for them to contact me. I was interviewed separately by the heads of two departments within the same management office.

To put it simply, both interviewers did not seem interested in asking me any questions. The only question the first female interviewer asked me was what I did in my previous role. As soon as she talked me through the company background, working culture, and environment, she jumped to conclusion and asked if I have any questions for her. We talked for a while more with my questions but she was basically pulling a face as we talked. She gave me the impression that she was merely trying to be nice as she spoke about the friendly working culture earlier. She hastily ended the interview and asked her receptionist to give me an email writing skill test.

The second male interviewer came in and told me he just wanted to have a casual talk with me so to get the feel of my personality. I was told there was not a single mistake in my email writing test. Everything went well; however, he also gave me the impression that he was just trying to be friendly as I can see the immediate changes in his expression when he stopped talking.

I was told they will get back to me by the end of December but they never did. I called them up eventually as I have another job offer but would like to take this position into consideration as well. The few times that I called up, I never got to speak to the interviewers as they were never around! In the end, their receptionist just sent me an email with her broken English telling me that the position has already been filled. Overall, I found them very unprofessional and left me with bad impression.

Interview Questions

• None! Surprisingly, this is the kind of interview process from such a renowned company, I mean this particular department.   1 Answer