Maritz Research Project Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Maritz Research Project Coordinator Interview Questions

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Project Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maritz Research.

Interview

If you know someone who works there as them to recommend you. It's very hard to get pulled out of the pile of resumes you need to be proactive. Once you get to the actual interviews they are not bad at all it seems like they've already accepted you they're just trying to see where you'd fit. That said, be prepared for 4-5 interviews in a row.

Interview Questions

• "How would you handle working with someone long-distance?"   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Maritz Research

Anonymous Employee in Maumee, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maritz Research (Maumee, OH) in January 2010.

Interview

They wanted me from the start - I already worked in a different portion of the company and had many people who put a good word in for me although my work ethic and accurate output speaks for itself.

I was asked if I wanted to interview for a new team, and I accepted. The interview consisted of a 1:1 in person interview that lasted a half hour with the Program Manager. He wanted to hire me on the spot and only had to go through HR formality stuff.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate but being new to the process, I was too passive. I would advise others to know their worth and be more assertive. This company tends to lowball at first.

Anonymous Employee in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Maritz Research (Toledo, OH) in December 2009.

Interview

Called a specific manager who I was referred to. I was told there was an opening. Had a 5-minute phone interview then was brought in for a face-to-face interview. Was called back within a few days with a job offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation - it was take it or leave it.