Maritz Travel Travel Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Maritz Travel Travel Interview Questions

Updated Jan 5, 2017

Senior Travel Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fenton, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Maritz Travel (Fenton, MO).

Interview

Sent resume to company. Received call to set up interview. Professional Management Interviewer, felt at ease, asked pertinent questions, explained position expectations and explained training requirements. Received call offering position and salary level. Accepted offer.

Interview Questions

• Explain a bad Customer Service situation and how you handled it.   1 Answer

Travel Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maritz Travel (Saint Louis, MO) in October 2010.

Interview

Scheduled a phone interview and when we scheduled the phone interview the HR Department was 10 minutes late and I eventually ended up calling them. Interview was brief with two actual questions and the rest of the time was explaining the job description.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you had an unsatisfied customer and how did you work through the situation and what was the outcome?   1 Answer

Travel Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fenton, MO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Maritz Travel (Fenton, MO) in November 2009.

Interview

Two rounds of phone interviews, two rounds of face to face interviews. The first face to face is with a program operations manager and the 2nd is with a VP. They're looking for people with a customer service orientation. The job requires a lot of autonomous decision making, so be prepared to show you're are capable of this.

Interview Questions

• Share with us a time when you turned a bad situation into a positive one for a customer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. Set salary