MaritzCX Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 20, 2018

2.2

Market Research Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MaritzCX (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

The interview was great! The woman who did process was kind. She explained about the job to the best of her ability. She answered back to emails when questions would be asked.

Interview Questions

• Internet speeds, experience, what would you do kind of questions.   1 Answer

Implementation Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MaritzCX.

Interview

Group Interview to see if I would be a fit for the team. The guy that I was suppose to interview with first was a bit standoffish. He seemed aloof. Others were great though

Interview Questions

• basic questions you can totally practice for like, what are your weaknesses and what are your personal strengths. What can you bring to the team   Answer Question

Brand Ambassador Interview

Interview

Lack of efficiency of company time during the interviewing process. In addition, needs for improvement in communication as questions were addressed to Human Resources and was never addressed or answered. Invested one whole hour on site to be called in to proceed with the interviewing process which never happened as my time did not permit as I had other important things to take care of such as school, etc.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MaritzCX in June 2017.

Interview

Going through the hiring process seems to take awhile. I am excited to work for this company and fill out what is needed immediately but waiting for the rest of the process to get done is taking weeks not days.

Implementation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at MaritzCX (Lehi, UT) in June 2017.

Interview

I interviewed for Implementation Specialist at Lehi, UT. The first round of interview was a simple telephonic interview for about 30 minutes where they asked me easy questions on my resume. It was a nice experience but I haven't still heard from them.

Interview Questions

• Q: Tell me a time when you faced a difficulty in doing a certain task. How did you solve it?   Answer Question

Sales Executive - Field Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at MaritzCX (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

Meetings with the SVP of Sales, Vice President of Sales, and various team members, Customer Success, Solutions Consulting and Sales Engineering. The process was very professional with interviewers asking pertinent, thought provoking, questions about prior experiences and how those experiences would apply to a role at Maritz

Interview Questions

• Maritz was interested in my opinion on the state of the CX market   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MaritzCX (San Diego, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

Their interview process was too congested, and I was continually asked if I were interested in sales, which I am not. I felt like the interview itself was a bait and switch to fulfill sales positions that not many people now a days are interested in.

Interview Questions

• Are you interested in sales?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MaritzCX (Detroit, MI) in January 2017.

Interview

Very friendly atmosphere, and the interviewers did not make me feel uncomfortable or nervous at all. The interview itself was pretty smooth. No trick questions and they even reworded some of their questions when they found me struggling for the answer.

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at MaritzCX in November 2016.

Interview

I applied for this position on October 31 and four days later I received an email to call an automated line and leave a voicemail completing the basic skills assessment (reading a script verbatim). A week after that, received a call to schedule a telephone interview. There was a mix up with the interview dates and the interviewer was kind enough to reschedule.

The questions asked were pretty standard to most companies and positions. The interviewer did not seem very personable and it was obvious that they were reading from a list of questions. When I asked the interviewer what they enjoyed most about working at Maritz, their response was very automated and lacked enthusiasm.

When I asked the interviewer about growth in this position, they told me that there are no growth opportunities at all. Usually interviewers or recruiters from various companies will give candidates some hope for growth. Although the honesty is appreciated, I do not understand how the company expects to keep employees or gain potential employees when the position offers no advancement.

A day later, I received an email stating that i had not been selected for this position. Initially I was disappointed but upon further analysis of the information I received in the interview, I am glad.

Interview Questions

• What would your previous employer say are your positive and negative traits   Answer Question
    • what is something about you that I would not know from viewing your resume   Answer Question
    • Are you able to handle all the tasks of the job   Answer Question
    • How many applications have you submitted within the last month, how many interviews have you had in the last month, and would you choose any of those companies over Maritz   Answer Question

Market Research Interviewer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MaritzCX (New York, NY).

Interview

Apply online, they emailed me within 2-3 days of applying asking me to take a phone assessment. I took the assessment on a Thursday evening, they called me on Monday to schedule me for a phone interview.