MaritzCX Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MaritzCX Interview Questions

Updated Jul 11, 2018

2.3

Phone Interviewer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MaritzCX.

Interview

I interviewed for a phone interviewer position. Although the questions were pretty simple and straightforward, the interviewer didn't seem to be professional. The interviewer had me on speaker phone making it really hard for me to hear him during the phone interview. When I asked him to repeat a question he spoke to me very slow until the point where I really thought about terminating the interview. When I would give my answer to questions he treated me as if I didn't understand the question at all and used company or internal terminology as if I was suppose to know what he meant. Overall, the interviewer had a rather snobbish demeanor about him and $8.50 per hour isn't worth being treated like nothing!

Interview Questions

• What skills can you bring to this job position?

How long have you been searching for a job?

Are you ok with working a positon that's heavily monitored?

etc...   Answer Question

After having a bad job interview and speaking with other people that worked here, I decided that I would seek out other opportunities elsewhere.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MaritzCX (Detroit, MI) in January 2017.

Interview

Very friendly atmosphere, and the interviewers did not make me feel uncomfortable or nervous at all. The interview itself was pretty smooth. No trick questions and they even reworded some of their questions when they found me struggling for the answer.

Interviewer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kirksville, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MaritzCX (Kirksville, MO) in March 2013.

Interview

At the Kirksville location they will basically hire anyone who can speak. The interview really doesn't make any difference as long as you show up. There isnt a huge gap in difficulty between projects, but some surveys are much longer than others. However, I believe the Kirksville location only has one project now.

Interview Questions

• They do ask you to call the interviewer's voice mail and leave a message reading a fake script. This is so the project supervisors can listen and determine what projects you should be placed on.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.

Market Research Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MaritzCX (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

The interview was great! The woman who did process was kind. She explained about the job to the best of her ability. She answered back to emails when questions would be asked.

Interview Questions

• Internet speeds, experience, what would you do kind of questions.   1 Answer

Market Research Interviewer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MaritzCX (New York, NY).

Interview

Apply online, they emailed me within 2-3 days of applying asking me to take a phone assessment. I took the assessment on a Thursday evening, they called me on Monday to schedule me for a phone interview.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MaritzCX (San Diego, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

They called me in within hours of applying through LinkedIn.
    First interview was very casual and they simply described what they do as a company. Seemed like a cool/professional environment.
    Second interview; Took 45 minutes of waiting in the lobby with several other candidates. Was driven to a local coffee shop to conduct the interview.
    Was offered the job after the second interview.
    I was also told that they were only hiring one person out of all 35 applying that day. After being hired on the spot, I do not think I am the only one they hired.
    Strictly sales position.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MaritzCX (San Diego, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

Their interview process was too congested, and I was continually asked if I were interested in sales, which I am not. I felt like the interview itself was a bait and switch to fulfill sales positions that not many people now a days are interested in.

Interview Questions

• Are you interested in sales?   1 Answer

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MaritzCX (San Diego, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview involves shadowing a current employee, you spend the whole day being a door to door salesperson. However, the company seems to be based on some sort of pyramid scheme where each employee makes money off of the new employees who work ridiculously hard.

Interview Questions

• They give questions at the beginning of the interview and by the end of the day you should have all the key point memorized.   1 Answer

Implementation Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MaritzCX.

Interview

Group Interview to see if I would be a fit for the team. The guy that I was suppose to interview with first was a bit standoffish. He seemed aloof. Others were great though

Interview Questions

• basic questions you can totally practice for like, what are your weaknesses and what are your personal strengths. What can you bring to the team   Answer Question

Implementation Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Jordan, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MaritzCX (South Jordan, UT) in March 2015.

Interview

Well thought out, well planned. Phone interview, in person interview with team lead. Then a group structured interview meeting with a total of 6 IM's. The offer process is reasonable and I would recommend to friends.

Interview Questions

• To describe in detail the most difficult client I had to work with and how I was able to overcome personality conflict but without giving away confidential information. Strange how general you have to keep terms.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Minimal negotiation.