Mark of Excellence Pizza Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mark of Excellence Pizza Interview Questions

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mark of Excellence Pizza

Delivery Expert Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mark of Excellence Pizza in October 2012.

Interview

Was not very difficult, was offered the position at the interview. However, I hired in as a "delivery expert" not a pizza maker, which was never disclosed to me at the interview that I would be expected to make pizzas. Location of interview was hard to find, when I called my contact for directions, she could give me correct directions, and she was a former delivery expert.

Interview Questions

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Mark of Excellence Pizza (Arlington, TX) in March 2008.

Interview

Extremely disorganized. Read briefly from mandated script, but deviated a lot. Seemed to have little interest in the interview process, just wanted to fill the position ASAP. The apathy around the management of this company was overwhelming.

Interview Questions

• None, easiest interview in the world. As long as you were a living breathing person, that was enough.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. I was given the amount they would pay, and that was final. There was no room whatsoever for haggling.