Market Resource Partners Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Market Resource Partners Interview Questions

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Market Resource Partners (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

After initial phone interview you go in the office to interview with an HR head, Team Leader and shadow someone also working in the position you interview for. Great company. Very relaxed, young culture.

Interview Questions

• Name a challenge or obstacle you've overcome. Discuss.   Answer Question

Account Executive 2A Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Market Resource Partners (Philadelphia, PA) in August 2016.

Interview

Come prepared and dress well. You will meet your direct manager day 1. You will also get a chance to see the job in action. The people are great. However, if would payoff for you to come prepared.

AE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Market Resource Partners (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Initial phone screening. Basic skills test. One on one in person interview was quite casual with shadowing current AE and meeting with managers for a more formal interview. followed by phone sales role playing session.

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Market Resource Partners (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Team leaders gave a frank interview and listened to answers. Conducted a telephone test that was mostly for show, to give you the feeling that you had to work hard to earn the job. They were not honest about the earnings expectation. I worked with them to provide my expectations for base pay plus total compensation. They asked what was the minimum I would accept and I told them start with the base pay, and then I expect to earn bonus. The company worked against you trying to achieve their bonus targets. The recruiter is paid on keeping people there for 3 months or something like that, which is about how long most of the recruits last.

Interview Questions

• Give me examples of where you sold on the telephone.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Market Resource Partners (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Very Easy interview, nothing that is not common sense. You interview with two managers and also be paired with an employee to see what the daily task are. If you have a little bit of brain you will get an offer, and just be genuine and ask tough questions. Negotiate your pay!

Interview Questions

• Sell me this phone _______. (It was the opposite of whatever phone you had)
      Do you like to win or hate to lose?
      Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Market Resource Partners in May 2015.

Interview

The initial interview was over the phone, the next was in person. The questions were easy, they're just looking for a person that's easy to get along with and can talk well. The last "round" to confirm whether they wanted to hire you or not was reading a pitching a script, which was really just rereading the script but with enthusiasm.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you were in a conflict and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Market Resource Partners (Phila, PA).

Interview

I submitted my resume and cover letter. Form I was selected from a group of AE's and TL to interview for the BM position. It last a couple of weeks with 3-4 rounds of interviews with Brand Managers, Senior Account Managers and CEO. There were any where from 2-4 BM's and SAM's interviewing at any given time.

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Market Resource Partners (Phila, PA) in January 2015.

Interview

A session detailing what MRP does on a daily basis. The manager would give a background on the advantages of working for their company. It was also very awkward as the interviewer asked many questions that had nothing to do with the company or the field.

Interview Questions

• Have I ever had a sales job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Make sure you establish your schedule and commission right off the bat.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Market Resource Partners (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

The process was disorganized and confusing. I don't think there was much communication between the hiring manager and the position's supervisor. The hiring manager was very pleasant and conducted the phone interview while the director conducted the in-person, which was awkward and fake.

Interview Questions

• No technical questions or skills questions asked. They are hiring based on physical appearance.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Market Resource Partners (Philadelphia, PA) in May 2014.

Interview

MRP has a multi-step interview process. It begins by submitting a resume. Following approval of my resume I was given a call and directed to take a skills assessment online. From there I took a four part assessment that reviewed my business terminology, math, computer and writing skills.

The day following my online skills test, someone called me to set up an interview. The interview took two hours in which they had me "shadow" a current employee, meet with a team lead, then meet with a manager.

Following two hours of this, I received a phone trance it with terminology I was required to research. I had to call back at a set time to read through the script, and answer questions on the terms.

Later that afternoon, they called to schedule me for training and emailed me an offer.

Interview Questions

• What kind of phone do you have? Sell me a competitor's phone.   Answer Question
    • Ideally, where would you like to be in five years?   Answer Question