MarketSource ASR Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MarketSource ASR Interview Questions

Updated Apr 1, 2017

2.3

Anonymous Employee in No Palm Springs, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MarketSource (No Palm Springs, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Quick. I barely remember it because it was so fast. It was all over the phone and computer. Pretty easy though. There was two or three phone interviews, a video interview and then a job offer.

Interview Questions

• About my cell phone and how I would sell it to someone.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for MarketSource

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MarketSource (Charlotte, NC) in March 2016.

Interview

It was done over the phone. The interview was done in three stages. The first was an elicitation phase to see if I was eligible to meet the basic standards. The second was to see how well I competed against the other applicants. The third was to see if we could come to a decision and acceptance of terms.

Interview Questions

• How much sales and IT technical knowledge did I have. I was asked about my knowledge and experience with different aspects of the job. They also asked about my availability for work and ability to handle all of the prerequisites for this particular possition.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MarketSource (Seattle, WA) in June 2014.

Interview

Indeed.com, phone interview, video interview, face to face, that's just about it, then hiring process begins be patient. You don't begin field dork until all required online training on boarding is completed

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MarketSource (Columbus, OH) in April 2011.

Interview

I received a phone call in a lab on Saturday afternoon, completed a phone interview, completed a 1:1 interview and accepted the offer on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What sales experiences have been the most challenging ?   Answer Question

ASR Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MarketSource in June 2008.

Interview

Simple, straightforward phone interview with recruiter reading from script, then met hiring manager for ~30 minute interview. Hiring manager was most interested in retail/customer service experience, and gave a much clearer description of the job versus the original phone screen done by the recruiter.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you overcame an objection   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. Flat hourly wage for all employees (dependent on locale)

ASR Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at MarketSource in January 2008.

Interview

Recruiter located my resume on monster.com & contacted me by phone for 1st interview, then met 1:1 with hiring manager. Job offers are contingent on passing drug screen & background check.

Interview Questions

• If hired what will be my favorite thing about you six months from now?   Answer Question

Negotiation

N/A