MarketSource Interview Questions in Chicago, IL | Glassdoor

MarketSource Interview Questions in Chicago, IL

2.0

Sales Representative, T-mobile Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at MarketSource (Chicago, IL) in April 2015.

Interview

the interview process was really quick, i filled out an application online and a few days later got a call back. At the time I was away at school and I had my first phone interview and it went really well. Because I was away at school and wasnt available for an in person interview, they let me do a video interview. Shortly after that i got a call for my last interview which was over the phone with the manager and that also went really well. They are very informative and tell you everything up front.

Account Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at MarketSource (Chicago, IL) in February 2015.

Interview

2 different interviews by RM and DM. The RM called first to ask questions, very simple straight foward questions. Then waited a couple days to receive call from the DM who then asked questions over the phone didn't have in person interview.

Sales Manager (Wireless) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MarketSource (Chicago, IL) in September 2014.

Interview

I a recruiter will contact you out of nowhere. I honestly don't know where they got my info. The process was very easy received an offer right after the interview. They will hire anyone.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MarketSource (Chicago, IL) in August 2014.

Interview

Calm and relaxed. No trouble at all. It was an extremely easy process for me when I first met my boss. She was awesome to talk to. Just be yourself.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work for target mobile?   1 Answer
    • Do you want to be the best salesman out there?   1 Answer