MarketSource District Sales Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MarketSource District Sales Manager Interview Questions

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

District Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MarketSource.

Interview

Fantastic and professional recruiting team, They give you the time to be prepared and ready for the interview, if they do not have an answer to your question they will get it to you in a timely manner.

Interview Questions

• None, I felt they were very well rounded questions, they pertained to the Job in question.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for MarketSource

District Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at MarketSource in January 2013.

Interview

Internal recruiter contacted me directly and processed a phone screen, was then set up with an interview with an exec director as a 1-on-1 interview. both took about 2.5 hours total, received an offer within 48 hours.

Interview Questions

• There wasn't really a hard question, it was all experience / behavioral-based questions, very similar to the interview questions I was accustomed to asking.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MarketSource (Alpharetta, GA) in October 2012.

Interview

I have gone through several interviews with the company. They vary depending on the manager. However, the interview questions are typically very easy. Marketsource uses a lot of conversational interviewing because the majority of your job is about building relationships. Be prepared to be able to carry on a conversation.

Interview Questions

• In a previous job, where you had to influence a large sales volume without being directly responsible for the employees who promoted the sales of a product, what tactics did you use to obtain that growth?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was made an offer on my salary of $44,000. I came back with an offer of $47,500 and it was immediately accepted through the recruiter. Recruiters have the majority of the responsibility during the hiring process.