MarketSource Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 10, 2017

2.3

Wireless Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at MarketSource (Rancho Santa Margarita, CA).

Interview

It started off with the recruiter, had a few minutes of phone interview. Then I was asked to make a video response in some different questions, mostly practical and customer related scenarios.

Interview Questions

• How do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MarketSource.

Interview

The interview was very long and pointed. Enjoyed the interview as it helped prepare for other interviews. The only negative was they never responded to information regarding outcome. The process was two group interviews. Between the group interviews there was a brief working session. The brief working session was my favorite part.

Product Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MarketSource (Oklahoma City, OK).

Interview

Phone interview followed by online interview that required a video presentation about yourself and what you can bring to MarketSource. Finally a 1-on-1 interview with your manager. The whole process was fast, painless and easy.

Interview Questions

• Q: How knowledgeable are you with Sharps or other televisions?   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MarketSource (Atlanta, GA) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview was multifaceted. It consisted of writing a persuasive sales letter choosing the product of your choice, mock sales pitch and closing with an interview. The environment as well as all the staff involved made the interviewing process very comfortable. It was stressed to relax and to be yourself. The sales letter needed to be short and to the point. We were instructed to make the mock sales pitch via phone max 5 minutes. The two face to face interviews were approximately 10 minutes each. The entire process went by very quickly. Everything took approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes which I was informed of by the recruiter.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the product that you would be selling?   1 Answer

Brand Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at MarketSource (Bronx, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview was by phone and the hiring manager was polite and informative. We actually just kind of had a conversation. He asked a few questions at the end and I was hired. I guess my resume and work history were enough for him. I look forward to working for this company in the role of Brand Ambassador for the Bronx.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MarketSource (Phoenix, AZ) in July 2016.

Interview

Interview was casual you meet with your future boss, you explain to them why they should choose you for this sales position. They also take notes whether you a correct candidate. So be aware of what keywords you say and how you say them.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Wireless Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Monroe, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MarketSource (Monroe, NY).

Interview

I was asked if I wanted to work for target and was ask to make a online interview tape and then when I went for the interview the target managers didnt even know they were having a interview that day and I had to wait for the DM to show up and interview me

Recruiting Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MarketSource (Alpharetta, GA) in June 2016.

Interview

Received a call to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview was really basic. And an overview of past experiences and resume explained. After phone interview, I did a video interview. I did well and moved on to a face to face in Alpharetta. Was told I did well and was being considered for two positions. Almost a month later, no follow up. Emails and messages to hiring manager and the person who set everything up initially, ignored. Wasted my time. Dont waste yours. Very unprofessionally ran.

Technology Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Myrtle Beach, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MarketSource (Myrtle Beach, SC) in June 2016.

Interview

After applying online, I watched some videos about the company and was asked if I felt that this was a position that I truly felt I wanted to apply for or decline.
    Received call from a recruiter; informed me of the hours, days and scope of the position. He reviewed my resume, felt that it might be a good fit for me. They asked me to do a short video on either my phone or computer with their web based program describing why I would be great for this position (felt like I was auditioning for a movie or show). At first I was reluctant... never had to do something like that before, but... you get unlimited practice sessions though until you feel like you have a product of yourself that you're proud of presenting (I did about 50... now I know how actors feel, lol).
    Although I was extremely nervous about the video, I received a call to schedule a time for the district manager to call me; had a wonderful conversation with her. She was extremely friendly, personable and frank. She offered me the position shortly afterwards.
    I found the on boarding process online was very user friendly, automated and smooth as this was the first time applying for a remote position for me.

Interview Questions

• Why are you applying for this position?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MarketSource (Austin, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

I was able to apply online, then I got a phone call from a recruiter who asked me to submit a video interview simply talking about why I would like the job and what would make me a good fit. Shortly after I was scheduled a phone interview with the district manager for that program. Then I was able to schedule a drug screening.