MarketSource Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MarketSource Sales Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at MarketSource

2.1

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MarketSource (Houston, TX) in August 2008.

Interview

The hiring process was easy and complete. The company is fair in its assessment and on point to what they are looking for. The way you come dressed says a lot about who you are and what they are looking for. If you want to work for them, come dressed to impress and not in jeans or shorts, take the interview seriously and you will get a great response and taken care of.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking to do in this sales position, why are you here.   1 Answer
  • Do you like working with people one on one, face to face?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The commissions well make up for the hourly price so don't try to negotiate more money.

Other Interview Reviews for MarketSource

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MarketSource (Alpharetta, GA) in May 2013.

Interview

First there was a phone interview from HR. She will ask you basic questions to see if you either have good communication skills and/or you have a passion for technology. Then around a week or so later an email will come by scheduling an interview with the area. If you have a resume you will get the job with hardly any questions left.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a situation where the customer is unhappy with our product?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MarketSource (Milwaukee, WI) in August 2009.

Interview

challenging, skill inquiry, background check

Anonymous Employee in Central Valley, CA

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at MarketSource (Central Valley, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Brief interview, lasted about half an hour. The interview was somewhat intense but the questions asked weren't all that hard. You just have to know about electronics and be a talkative person.

Interview Questions

• Why would you fit this position   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MarketSource (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2011.

Interview

Was contacted by recruiter and had a short phone interview and then was referred to company for a formal interview. Interview was conducted in a group of 3 interviewees by 3 managers at once.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think we should hire you instead of the others?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MarketSource.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter who saw my resume online. Had to do a video interview first then was scheduled for an in-person interview. Pretty straight forward sales questions and personality questions. Met at a Starbucks in Target.

Interview Questions

• How would you help someone who is asking something you dont know?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hiram, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MarketSource (Hiram, GA) in September 2018.

Interview

initial interview was done online. you make a video and submit it through an app, if you mess up you can retake the video as many times as you like. second interview is done over the phone or in person. Iif you did well on the iterview they will offer you the job right after the phone interview. The whole process took about a week, but it took a couple of weeks before I was able to get started

Interview Questions

• work experience that can help you with the job   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Saint John, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MarketSource (Saint John, IN).

Interview

The interview was an absolute breeze, after all, with a management crew full of individuals with little articulation, you don't have to be a superstar to convince them that you have the ability to sell a cell phone. Which already in itself isn't difficult, but they'll expect you to double the store goal even though you are working in an environment where people don't visit to specifically purchase cell phones.

Interview Questions

• What is your personality like? Tell me about yourself, What are your hobbies?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Marcos, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MarketSource (San Marcos, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

Call over the phone and he asked several questions about the company and why I wanted to apply. Then I had to meet at a store to meet another worker for the second phase.

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at MarketSource (Saint Louis, MO) in September 2014.

Interview

The interview took place at Saint Louis Bread Co. and was very relaxed. Pretty standard questions, and business casual dress attire. I was referred by an employee and had an interview within a week and started two weeks later after online training.

Interview Questions

• Name 3 types of computer operating systems.   1 Answer