MarketStar Sony Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

2.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Sony Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MarketStar in August 2013.

Interview

First, I received a call from the recruiter In irvine for a small phone interview as a Google Chrome Specialist. He than sent an email, ( by the way, emails are prevalent with this company) and forwarded me with an interview with a hiring manager. 7 days passed and I have not recieved a call, so I called the recuiter back and he was real cool and noticed I applied for the sony position so I was than move foward to video interview through hire vue with the recruiter the next day. 3 days later I recieved a call from the hiring manager for an offer. Then your told you have 48 hours to do your background paper, new hire form papers, and drug test. After you will receive an email that everything In clear and that a call from your regional manager for training and everything. Cool enviorments and futuristic In there approach in video interviewing.

Interview Questions

• Remember to be personable, enthuastic, and outgoing. Always smile and the questions are simple. You just need answer them throughy, however there not tricky just make sure you practice the mock sales pitch. If you have to pick a product to sell and I recckmend choosing any sony device. I chose a Sony 4khd and explained the features to the exact and he said I did perfect.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Nothing, I was ready for negotiation but this company seems to just offer you the position and not explain your wage or any such, you see it threw your hire forms. I was offered $15/hr.