Marketing Plus (Missouri) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Marketing Plus (Missouri) Interview Questions

Interviews at Marketing Plus (Missouri)

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Marketing Plus (Missouri)

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Charles, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Marketing Plus (Missouri) (Saint Charles, MO) in May 2015.

Interview

Smoother Short and Sweet. Spoke with the manager of the company who gave me an idea of what a day to day schedule would look like. He came off a little rude but still seemed knowledgable.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you were in charge of a group and something went wrong?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Marketing Plus (Missouri) (Saint Louis, MO) in March 2015.

Interview

Met in waiting room and met with the supervisor who asked me about myself and described the job. I then felt a little pressured to say yes to a second interview, as if I was being sold.

Interview Questions

• Three words friends would use to describe you.   1 Answer
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Marketing Plus (Missouri).

Interview

I was called for a phone screening the day after my resume was submitted. Set up an interview and kindly asked if the company was door to door comission only, as most stl "marketing" companies that offer "direct sales" are. Recruiter refused to answer question. I declined the interview. Imagine this is comission only door to door with no gas stipen.