Marketo Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Marketo Software Engineer Interview Questions

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Marketo (San Mateo, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

Round 1: One hour online test on HackerRank. Java programming and some theoretical questions.

Round 2: Two hour web interview. 3 Java coding problems - all fairly easy ones, with some SQL problems testing knowledge of basic joins, group by and having clauses.

Round 3: Onsite interview from 10 am to 3:45 pm. A programming assignment where you are left alone to code on a laptop (felt kind of weird that they do this for interviews where there is no interviewer around), some Java programming problems, easy ones and some SQL questions. Apparently they do not have lunch inside the building, one of the employees takes you out to a nearby restaurant for lunch.

Interview Questions

• Understanding arrays, lists and trees would help.   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Marketo

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Marketo.

Interview

Interview process was similar to most companies. First they discussed about some details about the projects in my resume and then coding. The questions I encountered were reverse integers, reverse words in a string and find longest substring with only two unique characters.

Interview Questions

• Find the longest substring with only two unique characters with time complexity O(n).   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Casual culture at their workplace - perception. Was asked a single question in the web based remote interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I interviewed at Marketo (San Francisco, CA) in April 2012.

Interview

first a phone screen, which ask both code and brain teaser, then bring me in for f2f interview. It a group interview with four ppl. They are nice. The whole process takes only 45 mins. Then it is done, after wait for half year without any notification. I know I am be declined.

Interview Questions

• some javascript, java question. As well as some project in my resume   Answer Question