Markit Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Markit Interview Questions

2.9

Associate Product Services Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Markit (Dallas, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

Interviewed with five different employees, kind of long process and tiring after two hours but interviews went well and they asked good questions. Good environment, laid back and super casual.

Interview Questions

• Do you know anything that recently happened in the company?   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Markit (Boulder, CO).

Interview

Phone interview with department lead. Then an in person interview with a variety of team members.

They did a lot of the talking in the interview. Felt like I didn't get the opportunity to tell them about my ideas, or why I thought I would be a good fit. No real technical questions. Was told they would inform me of their decision. Talked to HR 3 times after the interview, each time she told me they would be making a decision in a few days and that I was still a top candidate..but kept pushing back the decision. They said I would definitely hear back one way or another, yet I never heard from them again...which I think is rude and unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• How have you used AWS in the past?

Tell me about a project you worked on.   Answer Question

Data Services Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Interview

20 min interview. Basic behavioral questions were asked. More or less related to the previous experience.
    We exchanged couple of emails and finally a timing was decided. They took time to review the application but once I got the mail to schedule the interview, it was very fast

Incident Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Markit (Boulder, CO) in March 2016.

Interview

Manager called, then video conference with 4 other people trying to understand you as a person and all the if's and why's of the work experience knowledge you possess. The education, work knowledge, challenges faced, pressure handled, team motivation strategy etc

Interview Questions

• Since my previous experience was related to incident management, pure grilling on the same questions like, challenges, strategy, resolution, why, what how ?   Answer Question

Product Analyst Interview

Interview

I first had a skype interview for the first round. This round was more focused on behavioral questions. For the second round, I interviewed with two people and they asked a lot of technical questions.

Product Service Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Markit (Dallas, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

It is a lengthy interview process - you meet with 3 groups of people on the WSO team that are on different levels. I met with a total of 6 people. Most of the questions were behavioral and were repeated asked during each interview session. The vibe changes depending on who you are interviewing with. You take a quiz at the end.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Markit (New York, NY).

Interview

meet the team and describe your background. answer general product knowledge, also good to have technical skills that apply to the role.

Project Manager - Compliance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Markit (New York, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

Very easy interview process however somewhat polarizing second interviewer who walked back all of the positive items that actual manager spoke of when the interview began. The second lower level manager was very frustrated with my presence there and was not helpful with my overall impression of the team. Basically told me that they were sure why her director had decided that I was worth of the interview. Very frustrated with having to think of the team size increasing and possibly increase in headcount.

Interview Questions

• What is your project management experience.   1 Answer

User Experience Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Markit in August 2015.

Interview

Phone screen, followed by a design exercise. The design exercise did not fit in line with the position that they were hiring for. The term UX gets thrown around a lot, however they were looking for more of a designer than a researcher. Not a bad company or role, just did not fit my skills.

Client Services Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Markit (New York, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

Moved very fast. Referred by a friend. Interviewed over the phone, in person, 1:1, and in front of a group. Interview lasted about 2 hours. Interviewers all very friendly and helpful. provide feedback.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite color   1 Answer