Marlabs Interview Questions in Pennsylvania | Glassdoor

Marlabs Interview Questions in Pennsylvania

1.5

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Marlabs (Pittsburgh, PA) in June 2016.

Interview

the first interview is communication, just asked about your java experience and related project. And after a few days, the HR will contact you about the next round. The second interview is technical. They asked about some java concepts.

Interview Questions

• What is Java serialization, what is java singleton, difference between final, finally, finalize.   Answer Question

Junior Java Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethlehem, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Marlabs (Bethlehem, PA).

Interview

First contacted by HR in late June. Had technical interview in mid July. Questions were fairly simple and straight forward. They called me the same day and gave me an "offer". The following questions were asked: 1) Difference between interface and abstract class 2) How to catch an exception in Java 3) What is an object 4) How to convert an array of lower-case letters to upper case without using the builtin toUpper method

Interview Questions

They were too eager to have me onboard. I wanted to stay close to NYC and being with them may make it difficult for me to return to NYC to work in the future.