Marley Engineered Products Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Marley Engineered Products Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Marley Engineered Products

Sales Interview

Interview

Phone interview with HR - Then Phone Interview with Hiring Manager.
    Complete waste of time - Essentially just asked me to walk through my career - Hiring manager came into it saying he had a "Hard Stop" in 20 min. Yeah - Thanks for telling me - maybe we can do this sometime when you actually have time? It literally was like he was having the conversation - just to say he had the conversation - like having to talk to X number of candidates - and this is not sour grapes because I didn't move forward - There is no way I would have said yes to moving forward. I am not sure anyone moved forward as the position has been open for almost a year now. In situations like this - I just answer their questions thoroughly but briefly - and then I ask questions like... "What approach do you take with your customers? What processes do you have in place for growth, where do you fit in the marketplace. All but the last one - they could not answer coherently - and as for fitting in the marketplace it was apparent that they have some market share which is being rapidly eaten up by companies they used to partner with... Apparently SPX owns them - wouldn't know it looking at SPX website?

Good Luck.

Interview Questions

• Please tell me why you left company A, Please Tell me Why you left company B, Please tell me why you left company C.   1 Answer