Marriott International Assistant Executive Housekeeping Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Assistant Executive Housekeeping Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Canton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Marriott International (Canton, OH) in January 2014.

Interview

The interview process went easy, I was greeted by the Executive Housekeeper and the AGM, who were both very nice and thorough with the job description. They interviewed me off of a company standard questionnaire, and proceeded to ask me the normal questions about how I would handle certain situations, and how I function a s a team player. I then went on a tour through the property and was shown the rooms and the public areas, as well as met a few of the employees. I sat back down with the ladies and discussed availability and transportation. The AGM then told me I would be notified of a conformation of a background check and told me I would be notified 5-7 days of the results.

Interview Questions

• "What mistake have you made in the past, and what did you do to fix it?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, but an hourly rate and after 90 days and a 3% increase plus benefits.