Marriott International At Your Service Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Marriott International At Your Service Agent Interview Questions

Interviews at Marriott International

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Marriott International (Omaha, NE) in September 2015.

Interview

Supplied my interview questions online. I was contacted by a recruiter that had barely read my application. She described the job in a way that sounded like an offer before asking any questions about my interest or availablity. Very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• None Asked. I was not considered because my start date did not align with their training schedule. Quite frustrated since I established what my availability date was.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Marriott International

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Marriott International (San Francisco, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

Pretty relaxed atmosphere. I got to preview the workplace and workspace prior to interview. I liked the interview to be short and direct to the point. The interviewer did not seem intimidating. I guess that's all i have to say as I can't think of anything else anymore to fulfill the minimum number of words for this portion.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Negotiation

None

At Your Service Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Marriott International.

Interview

It was more scenario base rather than an actual question which was different. It is done in private usually somewhere with a view so you have something to talk about and can break the ice with. After 3 interviews you basically have the job. Sometimes they schedule it all in one day and some days they spread it out depending on what managers are in duty

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Marriott International (Richmond, VA) in February 2014.

Interview

My friend who works there told me that the Marriott was having a job fair. It was snowing but luckily the interview was still on. When I got there, I had to sign and wait for my turn. When It was my turn, I was able to have a one-on-one interviews with one of the managers. Afterwards, I got an email saying I was hired.

Anonymous Employee in Key West, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Marriott International (Key West, FL) in March 2012.

Interview

The interview was in a professional environment. The Manager was very up front and honest. He was an awesome person. Made me want to start that day. He sold the company as a tropical oasis and the perfect place to be employed. The perks were a deciding factor

Interview Questions

• Why do I think I would be the best candidate for this job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was none

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marriott International (Miami, FL) in March 2018.

Interview

After applying online the next day I had a quick phone interview and today I was invited to the interview at the hotel. The interview was super easy with basic questions. Before you go in for and interview just think one more time why do you want to work for this company and what skills do you have for the position (think of examples from your past work experience) and you should be fine. I think you will do great at your interview. Good luck!
    P.S I’ve been working for Marriott before. Great company.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose to apply for this specific hotel?   8 Answers

At Your Service Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Marriott International in April 2018.

Interview

A brief one on one interview with the hiring manager at the hotel. We talked through a few standard interview questions and discussed the trajectory of the career. It was very quick.

Anonymous Employee in Calumet City, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Marriott International (Calumet City, IL).

Interview

I actually interviewed with 4 different people. They made me feel a little relaxed but there's always that bit of nervousness still there. Typical interview questions were asked...they have great hospitality, everyone kept offering water...

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to go above and beyond your job duties, and what was the outcome?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you were faced with a difficult task, and what was the outcome ?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Marriott International (San Jose, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

I was taken to a conference room where there were 5 people and myself. Whole process took about 15 minutes or so. They wanted me for this job and made promises they had no intention of keeping just to get me to take job. About 5 days later I got job offer. I took it telling I could start May 1st in order to give current property at least two weeks notice. They were fine with it, but then called a week late and wanted me to not give two weeks notice and come right away which I declined to do and stuck with May 1st start date.

Interview Questions

• Is there anything about your current job you would change.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There wasn't one. They offered me a salary and I took it.

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Marriott International (Miami, FL) in February 2013.

Interview

You will be interviewed by three managers who will ask you typical customer service questions. Please ensure to appear formally dressed and well groomed to your interview. Also, research the company and its values in order to be better prepare.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time with a difficult customers / guest and how did you handle it.   1 Answer