Marriott International Bistro Server Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Marriott International Bistro Server Interview Questions

Interviews at Marriott International

2.1

Bistro Server Interview

Interview

i applied online, got a interview and started working after my test went through. you need to pass a drug test and criminal check. if you want to serve drinks then you need a liquor license. if you dont already have one then you can get one after you start work.

Interview Questions

• do you have customer service ecperience   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Marriott International

Anonymous Employee in Goleta, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marriott International (Goleta, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

Applied online, heard back 1-2 days later and asked for an interview. Interview was brief and mostly just the hiring manager explaining Marriott and the position (not very well, I might add)

Anonymous Employee in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Marriott International (Tallahassee, FL) in April 2014.

Interview

It was an average interview 5 or 7 questions. In an 1 on 1 setting between myself and the hiring manager. An a additional one on one interview conducted by the senior manager during the day. This process is formal and is not overwhelming.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Marriott International (Fort Worth, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

it was extremely quick and easy. she just asked me questions about my previous job and things about my personal life. walking in i already knew i had the job so it was a breeze. i ust need my food handles license and tabc

Anonymous Employee in Lake George, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Marriott International (Lake George, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

I went in for an interview and the General Manager asked me a view questions and offered me the job on spot. It really did not seem to much like an interview. Very relaxed and casual time as the GM basically described the job and the possibilities in the hotel.

Bistro Server Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Marriott International in August 2015.

Interview

I applied online, didn't receive any notification until two weeks later, I thought my application was forgotten or something. I actually got a call from who I believe was the supervisor asking to schedule an interview. Once scheduled I arrived early, had my interview on time, with everything going well. She asked basic questions, asked about my availability, etc. She also gave me her business card telling me she'll follow up within the week since they were still conducting interviews. Ended up getting an email from Marriott telling me that I wasn't chosen.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mankato, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Marriott International (Mankato, MN) in January 2013.

Interview

Very nice and welcoming. Long interview at least 1 hour. Mostly questions about your values and your past experience. It was a 2 interview process. Hours are 5am for the morning shift.

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marriott International (Pittsburgh, PA) in January 2012.

Interview

Casual. Met with assistant GM and the the GM. Hired immediately after the interview. It's not as though candidates are lined up outside the door for the position. Be presentable, do some homework, have some questions ready, and you will be fine.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiating phase. The starting hourly wage was offered and it was mine to accept for refuse.

Anonymous Employee in Collegeville, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Marriott International (Collegeville, PA) in February 2011.

Interview

I walked in and was taken into a room by the general manager because the bistro manager was out of town and was asked only a few questions before I was immediately hired. It was very informal and comfortable and he did not use the protocol that would be normal as he was simply stepping in. Great guy and easy interview.

Interview Questions

• Experience in customer service?   1 Answer