Marriott International Customer Service Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Marriott International Customer Service Interview Questions

1.7

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Marriott International (Phoenix, AZ) in June 2011.

Interview

Hiring manger or supervisor ask you generic S.T.A.R questions. Situation/Task Action and Result. They specifically want you to use situations/tasks that are relatable to the position that you are applying for.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to work under a stressful situation and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Marriott International

Anonymous Employee in Solon, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Marriott International (Solon, OH) in April 2011.

Interview

Interview was very easy. Asked about prior job history and wad asked to read a script so they could see how well I spoke. There were no hard or tricky questions

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to work for Marriott   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Marriott International (Santa Ana, CA) in June 2008.

Interview

Interviewing with Marriott was very pleasant. The process was very easy, and fun. While the salary for the job would have been very small, I really thought that I would be a good fit at Marriott. After the offer came I was not surprised as Marriott hires from a wide range of ages, abilities, etc.

Interview Questions

• If you could be anywhere in the world where would you choose to exist?   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fredericton, NB (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Marriott International (Fredericton, NB (Canada)).

Interview

I had a telephone interview and then person to person interview that went really really well,,,awesome interview.

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Marriott International in February 2009.

Interview

First you have to take a typing test (40 words per minute mininum.) Then they ask you questions about personality (multiple choice) and there were also questions about where you have travelled to. The most unusal part was that you had to read a paragraph describing a hotel aloud, then they ask you questions about it. Like, Did the hotel have a pool? What street was it on?

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an upset customer?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Marriott International in February 2008.

Interview

Went to a job fair and filled out application. They then divided people up to interview with dept. managers in the areas they applied to. I was in customer service. I met with two different managers, one right after the other. Basically going over my resume to see where I would best fit. Then they did drug swab at same location. Called within a few days with offer.

Interview Questions

I received a better offer in another industry.