Marriott International Director of Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Marriott International Director of Sales Interview Questions

3.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rogers, AR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Marriott International (Rogers, AR) in September 2011.

Interview

My initial contact was with the AGM. I was responding to a networking lead. I was given the business card for the sales manager. I made contact and received a phone interview the same day. I scheduled a personal interview the following day. This interview lasted a little over an hour. It involved both the GM and Sales Manager. They did most of the talking and outlined the expectations of the position and the work culture. I believe that this company has very high expectations for the DOS position, and that the work culture is very much like a family.

Interview Questions

• How would you position yourself to gain access to a decision maker for a national corporation so that you could negotiate a corporate rate for our hotel?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Marriott International

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Marriott International (Baton Rouge, LA) in July 2010.

Interview

First met with the GM, then went back and met with the Regional HR Director, then went for a 3rd in person interview with the Regional GM and another properties DOS.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel your last Director did as a leader?   1 Answer

Director of Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Marriott International.

Interview

Lengthy with multiple interviews, very detailed and well answered questions, go in with a list and be honest with your answers, ambitious people are appreciated but common sense will sin the job.

Interview Questions

• What makes you the person we should hire?   1 Answer