Marriott International Event Concierge Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Marriott International Event Concierge Interview Questions

Updated Oct 5, 2017

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phila, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Marriott International (Phila, PA) in March 2015.

Interview

over the phone and assessment the recruiter was very nice and well spoken gave me time to think about the question ask about salary and why I should be hirer

Interview Questions

• how do you get a lot with difficult employees and huest   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Marriott International

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marriott International (Indianapolis, IN) in March 2013.

Interview

Basic interview questions, and a lot of situational questions of previous experience, I was interviewed by two people, an event manager and the supervisor of the team. I heard back within a week, but I've heard that other people take as long as a month to hear back. It all depends on how many people they have to interview and how desperate they are for the position to be filled.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hanover, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Marriott International (Hanover, MD) in March 2013.

Interview

I was contacted by the manager, and he was very interested in my resume and my background experience. I had one interview and I was told that there were other candidates that would be interviewed after me, and I would hear back from the manager with an answer. I never heard back from him.

Interview Questions

• I was asked if I would be willing to work long hours. My answer was yes; because I had worked for a sports arena for many hours and I am a dedicated hard worker.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Marriott International (Chicago, IL) in July 2011.

Interview

The interview process was very straight forward. They first called me with a phone interview asking questions using the situation, action, response scenario. After this, I was called in for an interview with one of the managers, who then brought in other managers from the department and departments that I would be working with, and the director of my direct department. It took so long because I was coming in from another state so I had to coordinate my travel times. After the in-person interview, they offered me the job on the spot, took me on a tour, and I got to meet a lot of people that I would be working with. Employment depended on a drug test, background check, and after passing these, a 2 day orientation training.