Marriott International Interview Questions in Fort Lauderdale, FL | Glassdoor

2.5

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Cocktail Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Marriott International (Fort Lauderdale, FL).

Interview

3 interviews over the course of two days. You meet with someone from HR, then your manager, then the director of your department. You then take a drug test and if you make it through all of that, you have to sit through an insanely boring week of orientation. They do feed you though, that's the only good part.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation when you handled an upset guest and turned the situation around?   1 Answer

Banquet Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Marriott International (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in December 2014.

Interview

From Time replying for job until I get call for interview and the hiring process take more than one month I think is long time .

Front Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Marriott International (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in March 2013.

Interview

They had me come in fill out an application. I met with a HR rep and they asked me many questions on my past experience in the hospitality field. They asked me if it would be ok to do a drug test I said no prob.

Executive Chef Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Marriott International (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in June 2012.

Interview

one of the best in my roll of culinary arts the best ever , simple,,, clearly ,, short,, and good very good no long interwie very easy you woul like this , place , try , no long wats is one of the best compays to work good pleople vey nice peolpoe please go and try,, you will love this place . try

Interview Questions

• my last job
      my last place to work   1 Answer