Marriott International Front Desk Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Marriott International Front Desk Agent Interview Questions

Interviews at Marriott International

2.3

Front Desk Agent Interview

Interview

Super easy basic questions. Mostly behavioral. They ask about your background and why you wanna do that job. It was less than 30 minutes and I heard back within the week with an offer.

Interview Questions

• What do you do to stay organized   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Marriott International

Front Desk Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Marriott International in August 2019.

Interview

Normal interview with standard scenario questions. Was very easy. Interview scheduled one day after I applied and was offered the job at the interview. They were very nice, not intimidating

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Interview

Process took 3 weeks. A lot of behavior questions. Pretty easy. Remember that the guest is always right. Had a phone interview and then a face to face with the manager of the front desk.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when a guest made you angry. How did you respond?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Buckhead, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Marriott International (Buckhead, GA).

Interview

I called to follow up on application and ended up leaving a message. The manager called back the same day and alerted me to come in for a interview for the following day. I did and I interviewed with the AGM and Operations manager with a series of 5-7 questions then I guess they liked me because the GM came in last to meet me and ask some of the same questions and tell me about the company and hotel. Interview lasted about an hour. Two days later the AGM called and offered me the job.

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time you went above and beyond for a guest   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Marriott International (New York, NY) in May 2019.

Interview

My name is Christiana Otchere.I stay at Mamprobi.I completed Ghana Technology University College with Diploma in Information Technology(IT). I did my service at Social Security and National Insurance Trust(SSNIT).
    I live with my family.

Interview Questions

• What are my Strength and Weakness?   1 Answer

Front Desk Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Marriott International.

Interview

Disorganized, interview process. Two interviews not really many questions were ask. Management suggested "housekeeping" to someone with years of experience as an Adminstrative Assistant. Management seemed like they have always had issues with how they run the company .

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Marriott International (Seattle, WA) in January 2019.

Interview

Had a wonderful experience. I did drop off my resume in person and got a call later that day. I had the interview later that week. Interviews can range from 10 minutes to an hour, it depends on how you answer the questions and if you express the desire to move up in the company. This can give them opportunities to get to know you and also they take notes on your end goals so that they can prepare cross training for you.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Marriott? Best and Worst Customer Service Experience? Describe a situation you went above and beyond for a client?   1 Answer

Front Desk Agent Interview

Interview

Easy, offered job on the spot. Nice people. Had interview with HR then, called back to have an interview with the front office manager, from there i had an interview with the general manager of the hotel. After speaking to both, the Front office manager came back and offered me the position.

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to the company?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Interview

Easy going not stressfull. Got an offer the same day.
    Background check, no drug test
    Whole hiring process took 2 weeks
    Pay is very low for this position for what you have to do

Front Desk Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marriott International.

Interview

Mostly situational questions asked. Like “tell me about a time?” Or “what would you do if?” Mostly questions about your past experiences and how you turned a negative situation into a positive.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you went above and beyond for a coworker or friend?   1 Answer