Marriott International Interview Questions in Hong Kong | Glassdoor

Marriott International Interview Questions in Hong Kong

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior/Manager, Digital Products & ECommerce Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Marriott International (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in May 2016.

Interview

have only one round of panel interview with both HR & line manager. HR asked questions about the job history, personalities, work style, etc., all in English, so as to test the English speaking capabilities.

The line manager explained about the role and asked if there's any relevant hands-on experience on skills like handling projects, mobile app, etc.. Also test to speak Putonghua as projects will focus in China market.

Operations Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Marriott International (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)).

Interview

I first received an email from the company regarding my future interview with the senior management of the particular department. Then after the interview, I received another email from the Human Resources team that indicated that I had a second interview with the HR. The overall contacting method was through emails until the final job offer.

Interview Questions

• What was the most challenging experience you encountered and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Financial Reporting Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Marriott International (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in September 2013.

Interview

Had an interview with the regional accounting director who asked a lot about my past working experience.

Interview Questions

• Nothing. Most questions are appropriate and reasonable.   Answer Question