Marriott International Housekeeper Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 25, 2017

1.9

40 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Housekeeper Interview

Interview

the supervisor was friendly and easy to talk to. she just wanted to make sure that I was able to do the job. I was sent to take a urinalysis test and offered the job.

Other Interview Reviews for Marriott International

Anonymous Employee in Mishawaka, IN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Marriott International (Mishawaka, IN) in May 2017.

Interview

quick, easy, no-frills. If you can clean and communicate, you have the job. Make sure you are not a drug-user and are reliable. It was a very easy process to go through.

Anonymous Employee in Flagstaff, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marriott International (Flagstaff, AZ) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied, got a call a couple of hours later to set up an interview. Interviewed the next day. They only asked when I was available and then I was offered the job.

Anonymous Employee in Brookfield, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Marriott International (Brookfield, WI).

Interview

First day of Aaron interview you then they have the supervisor interview then they have the manager interview you and if you get the job they walk you around and give you a tour

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at this hotel   3 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Marriott International (Houston, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied online process took 1week got a phone interview first then she schedule me for an in person interview the next week went there interview with the recruiter first that went well then he passed my app to the general manager interview with him went well he offed me a job I accept it

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you went about an beyond for a customer   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Marriott International (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

It's was and over with then ten minutes.I honestly can't express it in fifty words of more.I believe that they were looking for someone perfect. I'm who I am not a slave to OR for no company.

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Marriott International (Newark, NJ).

Interview

The interview process was easy. There were three separate interviews and three seperate interviewers. They do not let you know how many interviews you have to go through up front.Its hard to tell who is management and everyones job title at this company because no one introduced themselves with their job tittle. Word of advice... managers do not wear name tags.

Housekeeping Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Marriott International.

Interview

It is a STAR interview, interviewers ask pre-determined questions, based on Situation Task Action Result. Most times all you need is a pulse. The hiring process really depends on the manager, I have seen them do job fairs and hire the first person in the door for a position and send everyone else away.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a pulse? Can you read and write?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Eugene, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Marriott International (Eugene, OR) in August 2016.

Interview

Very long interview with a lot of repeat questions. Was offered the job, said yes, filled everything out. Waiting for a call saying my start date, week went by no answer. I tried calling multiple times but they avoided my calls. Incredibly unprofessional. I wouldn't recommend applying. It was embarrassing telling everyone I was hired and had a job only to have this company blow me off with no explanation.

Anonymous Employee in Ridgeland, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Marriott International (Ridgeland, MS) in July 2016.

Interview

I had an interview, With town place suites it took a week to take my drug test and then another week to hear from e sreen about my drug test which i didn't past but which they told me that hadn't been clean long enough but i am now and ready to start again I've been clean for a month and two weeks now

Interview Questions

• What makes u qualified for the position and if i could perform the job   1 Answer

Negotiation

They liked my resume and thst i had a lot of experience to get the job done