Marriott International Human Resources Generalist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Marriott International Human Resources Generalist Interview Questions

Updated Mar 18, 2017

3.2

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Marriott International (Salt Lake City, UT) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview process is based off behavioral questions. You need to be specific. State the task, the action you took, and the final results. This is very important to advance into the next interview. Everyone was very friendly in the office and the culture and benefits really sold me. Marriott takes pride in their employees. You may not make a lot of money your first couple years but there is always room for advancement and opportunity to grow in the company!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you broke confidentiality?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Marriott International

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Marriott International in March 2014.

Interview

I had a phone interview, followed by a in person interview with a panel and final with G.M., I was given a drug and background testing and based on results I was then called in for orientation.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to work a difficult customer?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in The Woodlands, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Marriott International (The Woodlands, TX) in May 2013.

Interview

One in one interview, very professional. I had a preliminary interview at a job fair at the local college as I gave them my resume. They asked me to come into their office for a more in depth interview later that week.

Interview Questions

• What was your greatest challenge and how did you overcome?   1 Answer
    • What did I like most about my last job?   1 Answer

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Marriott International (Mumbai (India)) in May 2008.

Interview

Introduction, Group Discussion or Extempore, Technical or Skillset Interview, HR Interview, Final Interview.

Interview Questions

• WHY SHOULD YOU BE SELECTED IN OUR ORGANIZATION INSTEAD OF THE EARLIER CANDIDATE?   4 Answers