Marriott International Housekeeper Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 21, 2017

2.1

54 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Housekeeper Interview

Interview

the supervisor was friendly and easy to talk to. she just wanted to make sure that I was able to do the job. I was sent to take a urinalysis test and offered the job.

Anonymous Employee in Mishawaka, IN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Marriott International (Mishawaka, IN) in May 2017.

Interview

quick, easy, no-frills. If you can clean and communicate, you have the job. Make sure you are not a drug-user and are reliable. It was a very easy process to go through.

Assistant Director of Housekeeping Interview

Anonymous Employee in Myrtle Beach, SC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Marriott International (Myrtle Beach, SC) in March 2017.

Interview

Originally I applied for a different position online and then was contacted by the director of operations to review my qualifications and another opportunity that would put me more in line with a career path in hospitality. Phone interview approximately 20 min on march 24th, and a face to face interview then scheduled for 28th. Both interview were very in depth, not just a Q&A sitting in an office, but also consisted of both company professional goals but also my personal goals. The face to face included a walk through of housekeeping inspections and one their rooms, all questions answered either during interview or during a followup phone call within 24 hours. The following day March 29th the position was offered to me verbally.

Housekeeping Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Napa, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marriott International (Napa, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview was very casual as I was interviewed in the lobby of the hotel. The interview questions were standard and can be answered with careful preparation. Why do you want to work here? Tell me about your previous work experience...

Interview Questions

• What skills/qualifications do you possess to do this job?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Flagstaff, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marriott International (Flagstaff, AZ) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied, got a call a couple of hours later to set up an interview. Interviewed the next day. They only asked when I was available and then I was offered the job.

Anonymous Employee in Brookfield, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Marriott International (Brookfield, WI).

Interview

First day of Aaron interview you then they have the supervisor interview then they have the manager interview you and if you get the job they walk you around and give you a tour

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at this hotel   3 Answers

Housekeeping Aide PM Shift Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marriott International (Toledo, OH) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied online to the company and I received a call for an interview within a week. They asked me some questions over the phone pertaining to the hours I was available. I was asked to come in the next day for a face to face interview with the Assistant Manager which was pretty basic. I was then asked to come in the next day for a second interview with the General Manager for a drug test and to sign a release for my driving record. They have a van that is used to pick up guests from the airport so the position requires that you have a valid license and clean driving history.

Interview Questions

• Can you work swing shifts? 2 nights (10:30-6:30) and 2 days (8:00-4:00)?   1 Answer
    • What is your greatest accomplishment?   Answer Question
    • Describe a situation in your past where you were put in a hectic situation, how you handled it, and the outcome.   Answer Question

Housekeeping Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Marriott International (Houston, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied online process took 1week got a phone interview first then she schedule me for an in person interview the next week went there interview with the recruiter first that went well then he passed my app to the general manager interview with him went well he offed me a job I accept it

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you went about an beyond for a customer   Answer Question

Housekeeping Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Marriott International (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

It's was and over with then ten minutes.I honestly can't express it in fifty words of more.I believe that they were looking for someone perfect. I'm who I am not a slave to OR for no company.

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Marriott International (Newark, NJ).

Interview

The interview process was easy. There were three separate interviews and three seperate interviewers. They do not let you know how many interviews you have to go through up front.Its hard to tell who is management and everyones job title at this company because no one introduced themselves with their job tittle. Word of advice... managers do not wear name tags.