Marriott International Interview Questions in Las Vegas, NV | Glassdoor

2.5

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Marriott International (Las Vegas, NV) in March 2016.

Interview

Went through 2 interview. One to one and then interview with 2 people. Typical sales interview questions. Received offer letter and was hired after background and drug test.
    Very fortunate to be working with a company with professionalism.

Housekeeper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Marriott International (Las Vegas, NV) in September 2015.

Interview

We approve reviews and interview details that offer insights that can only come from an employee or job candidate who's been there within the past five years. Please only submit one company review or interview review per employer per year

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Marriott International (Las Vegas, NV) in January 2012.

Interview

Wonderful!

Interview Questions

• When was the last time you made a difficult decision?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No. Marriott knows this is a first-time post-grad job, and they will not negotiate.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Marriott International (Las Vegas, NV) in March 2010.

Interview

The website asked for general background information and I also uploaded my resume. Within a few days, I received a call from the front-office manager asking me to come in for an interview. I didn't have any special contacts when I applied nor did I use any special tactics. I knew my experience was enough to get me the job.
    They ask me different type of questions, one I clearly remember were: 1.) What is your job history like?
    2.) Why did you leave your last job?
    3.) How did you handle a bad situation at your last job?
    4.) Do you seek guidance from managers, or do you solve problems on their own?
    5.) Why did you choose Marriott?
    6.) Is it a company you are truly interested in, or just something you just want to give a shot?