Marriott International Line Cook Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Marriott International Line Cook Interview Questions

Interviews at Marriott International

3.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marriott International (New York, NY) in April 2014.

Interview

I posted on there website which is not user friendly at all, it kept kicking me off when I would get to very end. I would have to start process over three different times until it finally accepted everthing and sent me confirmation. I received phone call about three weeks after I submitted application. I was phone interview, which lasted thirty minutes, then a week later received a in person interview very long process when you need to work immediately

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Marriott International

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Marriott International (Washington, DC) in May 2014.

Interview

Interviewing with the Executive chef was most nerve-wracking, however he explained how great it is to work for Marriott and what he's been able to do since joining the company.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in the culinary industry?   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Marriott International (Chicago, IL) in October 2009.

Interview

The interviewer was the sue chef at the hotel. He was polite.. he asked where I had gone to culinary school so I answered he considered it a good school. He asked me what I had learned there and followed by asking me the 5 mother sauces.

Interview Questions

• What did you learn at your school?   1 Answer
    • What are the 5 mother sauces?   4 Answers