Marriott International Purchasing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Purchasing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Marriott International (San Diego, CA) in May 2009.

Interview

I had a friend who currently worked there who knew about this position and let me know. Once that got started I interviewed with the two highest people in the company and that was it.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Marriott International

Purchasing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Marriott International.

Interview

The initial interview was with outsourced HR. It was a very easy going, relaxed interview where they ask a little bit about your experience and then delve in to more situational questions (ie: what would you do if...). The next interview was with the Chef at the property. The first part was okay, simple stuff I was able to answer with things I know. After that, there is a set of questions with more complex situational questions which was somewhat difficult and frustrating, at least for me.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you worked as a team and had to compromise on something.   1 Answer