Marriott International Interview Questions in Seattle, WA | Glassdoor

2.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Voyager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Marriott International (Seattle, WA) in October 2016.

Interview

It felt too rigid for hospitality company. The interviewer followed a strict script which made it hard for conversation to flow. I have been interning with various hospitality companies and this one made really made it hard to build a relationship with the interviewer. For this reason I wouldn't want to work for Marriott, felt too disconnected.

Bartender Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Marriott International (Seattle, WA).

Interview

I had a phone screening then a meeting with someone in HR. After that I interviewed with the food and beverage director. He was very nice and asked pretty typical questions about past experience.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my resume and past experience   1 Answer

Guest Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marriott International (Seattle, WA) in November 2015.

Interview

Received a Phone call, went in for an interview, interview by two managers and waited for a call back the same week, quick process then came in for paperwork

Front Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Marriott International (Seattle, WA).

Interview

Fairly easy. I was called for pre-screening and only answered 5 simple questions, at most. This is basically to see if you have decent communication skills and a cheerful attitude. Stay positive. I did a horrible job on the in-person interview and still got the job. As long as you keep a positive attitude you will be fine.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was easy