Mars Hill College Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mars Hill College Interview Questions

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mars Hill College

Assistant Professor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mars Hill College.

Interview

typical assistant professor process

Negotiation

not flexible

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mars Hill, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mars Hill College (Mars Hill, NC) in March 2011.

Interview

The hiring process that I experienced was different from what they usually use. I had been in contact with the lady that was over Conferences about the job but had decided against it since it was seasonal. She emailed me at the last minute and told me that someone had quit at the last minute and if I was interested to let her know. I did, we set up a time, I took my resume in, and she sent me over to sign the papers for my background check. I loved working with her but she was fired a few days after my job ended, so she is no longer with the school.

Interview Questions

• I filled out an application which contained typical questions, like why should you get the job etc. There wasn't anything unexpected or difficult about the application.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. There was a set pay for the months that I worked and I either accepted it or didn't get the job. I thought taking the job would help me get on full-time but it hasn't.