Mars Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 24, 2017

3.2

Quality Assurance Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Bernardino, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Mars (San Bernardino, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

Interview was very unorganized. Asked the typical interview questions. Engineer performing the interview did not ask the interview questions entirely and got upset when you did not give a specific response.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mars.

Interview

First, I was given an interview over the phone. A couple of days later, he called to let me know I had been moved onto the next round of interviews. I interviewed in person with 2 team leaders and left feeling great about the interview. I never heard a single word back.

Site Infrastructure Senior Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Flowery Branch, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Mars (Flowery Branch, GA) in April 2016.

Interview

They asked only a couple of IT questions. Most questions were behavior based such as what would you do in this situation? They were more interested in was I a good fit with Mars than my IT background. I was already qualified for the position or I would not have been granted the interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Mars?
      Many situational questions?
      Answer Question

Strategic Insights Manager Interview

Interview

Initial phone interview. In person interview with hiring manager and another counterpart. Behavioral based interview that covered situation. Worked off of a list of questions. Very focused on the five principles of the company. Received an email four days later letting me know they selected someone else.

Production Operator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Mars in April 2016.

Interview

I have operator experience on cnc ,robots and láser for 15 year. ..I was the lead man, also doing a maintenance job...I would like to work for Mars ..I'm ready to work for this company

ECommerce Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mars (Tampa, FL) in April 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter and first went through a phone screening. A week after that, I had a phone Interview with Mark, the hiring manager. After that I waited between 1 and 2 weeks to find out I didn't make the final cut that got to travel to tennessee for a one-on-one interview along with a couple other candidates.

Interview Questions

• Describe what you did to achieve growth with your accounts.   1 Answer

Finance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Mars.

Interview

The interview was done in front of two individuals, one HR manager and one finance employee. It was a basic behavioral based interview and at the end I was asked if I had any questions. It's best if you research the company and find things you love about their corporate culture. They did not really look for technical skills, but rather if I had passion to learn and make a positive impact.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you have to convnce a team with limited information.   Answer Question

Territory Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Mars (Seattle, WA) in March 2016.

Interview

Shanky! They use recruiters who will promise the world but are mistaken/dishonest/out of touch. Then once you're hired, the recruiter (contractor paid by the company, not a recruiting firm) refuses to talk to you. The recruiters won't provide you with contact information for the people who interview you, so before you are hired you are forced to have the recruiter field all of your questions. Then they're AWOL as soon as you've signed paperwork.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my experience in one category, then the role ended up being completely different from that.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

Interview

I applied to this internship through my school's formal interview process / on campus recruiting. The company and its HR reps were super nice, answered all my questions and were great about keeping in touch. Overall, a positive experience.

Interview Questions

• Why Mars?, Why marketing?, what are some ways you would launch a specific product?   Answer Question

Industrial Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mars.

Interview

Started with a phone interview. There were two interviewers on the phone, started with behavioral questions and questions related to my resume. Was then given a case study, and had to provide an explanation of what actions I would take. After the phone interview, I was asked to come on site for an in person interview. The on-site interview included problems that had to be solved with excel, and then presented to a panel of interviewers. I was given 30 minutes alone with the excel problems and then asked to come and present my answers.