Mars Quality Control Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mars Quality Control Interview Questions

4.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Quality Control Interview

Anonymous Employee in Basingstoke, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Mars (Basingstoke, England (UK)) in July 2016.

Interview

Terrifying!
Very much based around the leadership qualities over the technical aspects of the job.
Case study followed by presentation on findings, a second prepared presentation and then interview.
There were two panels of different people interviewing, one from the technical aspect the other from the company aspect.
They clearly know exactly what they are looking for, and in my feedback from the interview process said that I did not blag what I didn't know and they appreciated that honesty.

Interview Questions

• How would you prioritise between two pieces of work that had the same deadline that could not be moved   Answer Question

Negotiation

None required

Other Interview Reviews for Mars

Quality Control Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newmarket, ON (Canada)

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Mars (Newmarket, ON (Canada)) in April 2011.

Interview

I applied online, then had 2 telephone interviews and then a group interview and was given a topic for presentation for panel interview. All HR type questions nothing really technical expect maybe one or two questions. THE worse thing is that I had to wait 1 WHOLE MONTH to hear back from them. When I called to ask them if they made a decision they gave me attitude like "how dare you call us" very unprofessional.

Interview Questions