Marsh Client Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Marsh Client Advisor Interview Questions

3.8

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Marsh (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

Met with a group of managers and answered some questions from each manager about my experience. Another day I met with another set of managers to answer some additional questions.

Negotiation

Their pay rate are below standards.

Other Interview Reviews for Marsh

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Marsh (Las Vegas, NV) in May 2015.

Interview

4-person panel interview. Interviewers were all very nice, relaxed, funny and explained that they understand this process can be unsettling. We had a great conversation, even though many of the formal interview questions contain several parts within one question and require the candidate to use critical thinking skills, along with professional background experience from which to draw.

Interview Questions

• Talk to us about your negotiation process when working with clients and insurance carriers.   1 Answer

Client Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at Marsh.

Interview

Several over the phone interviews/discussions with the recruiter and 2 in person interviews. One was in person the other was group.

Interview Questions

• What is it about your experience that makes you a good fit for this position.   Answer Question

Client Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Marsh in July 2011.

Interview

Internal application. Recommended by my line manager.

Two part interview - panel at first and then a one to one. Skill tests carried out in the panel interview.

Technical Questions relating to unique covers available to clients - comment was made before questions where put to me that the correct answer was not necessarily what was being sought as the covers being queried where specialised - interiewers wanted to see how I would approach a query.

I made it through the panel interview and was selected for 2nd round with one to one interview with section head. I felt this aspect of the interview process was repetitive. With a lot of the information previously advised during the general application and the panel interview being rehashed.

In the one to one interview a query was raised as to why I wanted to leave the section I was in? Did I have issues with my colleagues in this section (naming some) - I felt that this question was unfair as my line manager had recommended me for consideration and an outsider of the firm would not have been in such a position.

I found the internal interview process to be more difficult then a general interview - as I had to remind myself that I had to display my skills as if the interviewing team did not have experience of working with me.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to leave the section I was in? Did I have issues with my colleagues in this section (naming some)   1 Answer