Marsh Client Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Marsh Client Representative Interview Questions

Updated Nov 23, 2016

2.7

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Marsh (New York, NY) in February 2013.

Interview

Hiring process consisted of an initial phone screening, then another screening, then I can in for the interview. The interview was with 3 managing directors from the department I was trying to get in with. They all could not have been nicer. Very conversational, asked simple questions like how would you feel having to do this and are you able to balance lots of different tasks at the same time.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Non-negotiable

Other Interview Reviews for Marsh

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Marsh (New York, NY) in October 2011.

Interview

I got a phone interveiw first. Basically introduce myself, what my job responsibilities are, salary expectations, those normal easy questions. The HR is very nice, and the phone interview lasted for around 7-8 minutes. Immediately after phone intervew, she sent me an email for an on site. On the day of interview, the HR had me to sit down with two client executive/managers separately. She said they would be my managers in the future if i were offered the job. The female manager is british i think and very nice talking. And male manager is hard to deal with. He sounds like he expects a lot from his surbodinates. He kinda of boasts about him doing great presentations in front of clients like attorney firms, and getting the deal done. I think I was nervous when talking to him, cuz i can feel that he doesn't think i'm a good fit for the position since very begining when he said hello to me. ( I'm Asian.)

The interview lasts for an hour. No difficult questions. Basically talk about what I am doing at work now, how i prioritize things, and how to keep good relations with clients.

At the end i walked out, I know i can't get this offer...Cuz i'm not a aggressive person, not good at presentation those stuff.

Client Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saskatoon, SK (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Marsh (Saskatoon, SK (Canada)) in August 2015.

Interview

Client executive called me to come in for an interview. It was help at the office. 1:1 interview which was very quick and easy. Talked about myself and my experience, and they told me about the position and what was expected.

Interview Questions

• What kind of experience do you have that you can carry over into this position?   Answer Question

Client Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Marsh in April 2008.

Interview

Employee referral makes the process easier. Panel interview, one technical person, one representative from HR and often the boss for the specific team/role you are interviewing for. Behavioural questions including "describe a situation where there was conflict and how you handled that conflict?" Technical questions such as "describe what time of coverages / insurance products you have worked with"

Interview Questions

• describe a situation where there was conflict and how you handled that conflict?   2 Answers