Marsh Executive Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Marsh Executive Assistant Interview Questions

Updated Jul 18, 2017

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marsh (New York, NY) in July 2017.

Interview

Interview process was very easy. Applied on the Marsh website, than I was called by HR.
1. Went through my resume, salary expectations and she mentioned a Hire Vue interview you can complete through your phone or computer.
2. Set-up and conducted the Hire vue interview, was asked a series of 4 questions and one open ended where you write reasons why you should be hired.
3. I interviewed in person with the potential Executive I would be supporting, very nice and easy interview all very standard.

Interview Questions

• 1.Tell me something that about yourself that is not on your resume?
    2. What is something you won't do in the job?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Marsh

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Marsh (Washington, DC) in May 2012.

Interview

What a waste and lack of respect of my time and energy. I was contacted by Marsh and did a phone screen in March. I was told the interviewer was very busy and that they wouldn't have time to interview till May. In early May, interviews were set up, canceled and re-scheduled by Marsh twice - saying the interviewer was busy. Finally booked an interview and the morning of, they made contact 30 minutes before the interview asking to push it from 10a-11a. I agreed and was waiting in the lobby at 11am. Interviewer did not come to collect me till 11:25 and I was done and out of the building by 11:45. Interviewer had little interest in getting to know me and when I asked if they were considering many other candidates, I found out the position was being filled internally. If that was the case, then why waste my time and effort? So completely disrespectful.

Interview Questions

• There were really no questions asked, Interviewer just skimmed my resume and repeated my qualifications and skills back to me.   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Marsh (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in April 2015.

Interview

The process was conducted in a bad way, the HR seemed to be disorganized and the HR analyst lied to me many times. They also have never given me an answer about the result of the hiring process. I got extremely disappointed with Marsh, which was a company I used to admire.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for?
      Tell me about your experience.   Answer Question