Marsh Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Marsh Intern Interview Questions

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Marsh (Houston, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview process was fairly straightforward and simple. The first round consisted of easy, common behavioral questions with a senior vice president from one of the sectors. Then the second round consisted of 3 back to back, 30 minute interviews. Two interviews with senior vice presidents, and the third interview with an HR employee. Overall experience is that it was easy. Just know your resume, and be able to explain what you have done, and the outcomes.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to tell them about a time I had to do something, and it didn't work out.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Marsh

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marsh (New York, NY) in October 2014.

Interview

It was not a fun process, but what process is? Was asked why I wanted to be in insurance, what drove me there, and why I would be a good candidate. There were a couple of rounds but again, not that hard overall.

Interview Questions

• All the sort of questions you would think they would ask   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Marsh (Houston, TX) in February 2013.

Interview

The interview went pretty well. No general feedback and was unimpressed when one of their employees was cursing in front of me. If you want to impress students, it is no way to act unprofessional. A company should show professionalism when trying to recruit. I did not see that here as i thought I would.