Marsh Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 13, 2018

2.8

Junior Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marsh (Overland Park, KS) in January 2018.

Interview

Professional, efficient and non threatening. The interviewers are front line managers and know what they are looking for. The front desk person was friendly and engaging and helped to put me at ease.

Interview Questions

• What is something about yourself that is not reflected in your resume?   Answer Question

Software Development Engineer In Test Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kalispell, MT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Marsh (Kalispell, MT) in January 2018.

Interview

1 preliminary interview with a few people and 1 panel/technical interview with the team. The preliminary interview was just a screening to see if I would be worth giving the panel/technical interview too.

Junior Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Marsh (Overland Park, KS) in January 2018.

Interview

The hiring and interview process seemed very seamless. I applied, received a call-back for an interview, and then interviewed. The interview went well, and I felt comfortable and at ease answering and asking questions.

Interview Questions

• One thing I was asked was if there was ever a time I did not get along with a co-worker.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marsh.

Interview

First I had three phone interviews the first week and one in person interview the following week. They were pleasant, positive, professional and asked all the right questions to make my interviews a success.

Interview Questions

• All questions were handled professionally.   1 Answer

Insurance Specialist Interview

Interview

I had an interview with two managers at the insurance specialist division at New York. The interview with them was very conversational. They tend to get drifted away to irrelevant topics from your interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marsh.

Interview

I had applied to multiple roles through the Marsh job portal and was contacted by an HR representative who was extremely helpful and enthusiastic in getting me in front of multiple groups. In the following days, I met face to face with various contacts at Marsh. All of my interviews were one on one and every interviewer was unique and personable. The interview process was a great experience and everyone was extremely welcoming. I received a formal offer shortly after, and accepted. I'm extremely excited to begin my journey with Marsh!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where your attention to detail caught a mistake that could have had a negative impact?   Answer Question

Placement Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond Heights, St. Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Marsh (Richmond Heights, St. Louis, MO) in November 2017.

Interview

The interview process consisted of a 30 minute phone conversation with the hiring manager and then an online interview through HireVue. Was offered the job the following week. A very seamless process!

Operations Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marsh (Las Vegas, NV) in November 2017.

Interview

Marsh HR recruiter contacted me through for online interview in a few days after I submitted my resume for the role. Besides the online interview I was required to do a typing test and behavior test. HR recruiter contacted me the second time in about one to two weeks to schedule a in person interview with the local managers. The local managers were nice and professional, and then after that I waited about three to four weeks for the feedback. I got the offer for the position and took about another two weeks for background check. Overall the experience was great, people are nice and had good communication throughout the process.

Compliance Officer Interview

Application

The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Marsh in November 2017.

Interview

Unprofessional is how I would describe their interview process. Over the course of a little over a month, I went through a phone screen and multiple interviews. Since then I've heard nothing back. That includes an unreturned email and voicemail asking about the status. I understand at this point that I was not selected for the role, but it seems very rude to have a candidate spend hours of their time interviewing and not even send a rejection email!

Finance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Marsh.

Interview

Applied online through school career services. First got a 30 minute phone call interview on the resume and basic behavioral questions. After, I was called for another interview on site at the company. The interview lasted Around 30 minutes along with the recruiter, and two managers.