Marsh Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Marsh Interview Questions

Updated Jun 17, 2018

2.8

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

First I completed a Hirevue interview that had part video questions and part written questions. After waiting a while I received an email to notify me that I am still in the interview process. Then I completed a super day where I had 4 - 30min interviews.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Marsh (New York, NY) in June 2018.

Interview

Pleasant and professional. Started with a HireView interview (super awkward) and then final round. I am yet to do the final round, but so far it seems very professional and pleasant, with all travel expenses covered by the company.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a moment when you had to deal with conflict within a team   Answer Question

Underwriting Operation Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Marsh (Tallahassee, FL).

Interview

It was a simple two interviews set up. I had a phone interview first where they bascially went over my resume and talked for a little bit. Then I had an inperson interview with three manager when it was more of like a get to know you type of setting

Interview Questions

• What was a time that you have to deal with conflict and how did you overcome it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marsh (New York, NY).

Interview

1. I applied online on Marsh's website.
    2. A few months later I received a Hirevue interview.
    3. In person Superday interview in the NYC office. The Superday included about 4 - 30 minute interviews and a Q&A session with recently graduated employees.

Human Resources Interview

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Marsh.

Interview

I interviewed with multiple people in the organization and went through a full assessment process. In total it may have been 5-6 video interviews. There was no follow up or closing of the process. After beginning in March, with a final interview mid April, as of May, I have yet to hear anything formally.

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Marsh.

Interview

I applied online, and had a face to face interview. I was contacted several weeks later via a recruiter from their NY HQ. The process moved very quickly, and I was kept updated throughout the process. Iwas offered a position and accepted.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Marsh (New York, NY) in April 2018.

Interview

Started with video interview then phone then in person interviews. I met with three different managers at the in person interview. The whole process was straightforward and the HR Rep was helpful.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Marsh?   1 Answer

Insurance Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Marsh (New York, NY) in April 2018.

Interview

I received email informing for a video interview. It had no deadline or a due day to response the interview; however, there's another email the next day warning me that I have to complete the interview within 48 hours. Same day night, I tried the website they provided and the system returned back with error message"no current interview available".... I had to email back the recruiter who sent me the warning email, she replied very quick but put me into a phone interview dated to the right next day.
    The recruiter called me around 2pm the next day, I could barely hear what she's talking; for the entire conversation, there was a large echo, I can hear someone is running in the house, screaming... I believe she was in the bathroom of her own house... I have to ask her to repeat her question at least 2 times to catch only 50% of her words...
    I felt very bad, disappointed after the interview. It should not happened for such a big company...

Interview Questions

• Tell about yourself / Why Marsh / What if your Microsoft ability   Answer Question

Client Fulfillment Center Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Marsh (Austin, TX) in March 2018.

Interview

I was interview by two people during a hiring event. The interview was kind and professional; the asked excellent questions, took notes and listened intently. About a week later I received an offer of employment. The Recruiter / Talent Acquisition Specialist with whom I worked was kind, effective and efficient.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had a disagreement or dispute with a co-worker? How did you handle it; what was the outcome?   1 Answer

Advisory Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Marsh (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2018.

Interview

One hour phone interview with potential boss. Many topics were covered including information about day-to-day activities and logistics of employment. Example scenarios were provided to help clarify what I would do at Marsh and questions were asked based on these scenarios.