Marsh Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Marsh (San Antonio, TX) in September 2018.

Interview

It was one of the easiest application and interview processes that I have been through in my career. I appreciate the prompt responses from the Marsh team and feeling that my skills are valuable to Marsh.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my work history and how it correlated to the duties for position that I was applying for.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Marsh (New York, NY) in July 2018.

Interview

The process took 4 weeks. The recruiter was very helpful and available to answer all of the questions from start to finish. I interviewed with 4 people in the new department and was asked general questions regarding my prior experience. I had already worked for Marsh in the past so I guess that helped. I got a job offer a few days later.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your current role and why do you want to move to Marsh?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Marsh (New York, NY) in March 2018.

Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a few weeks. Had an online interview with HireVue. Then was contacted for an in person interview in the NYC office. I interviewed with two managers, whom were very knowledgeable and very pleasant to speak with. I really enjoyed meeting them!! It took a few months, but I did receive an offer.

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marsh (Miami, FL) in July 2018.

Interview

The interviewers were professional and knowledgeable, but at the same time friendly and encouraging. The interview process was seamless and pretty well organized by the talent acquisition manager. It was a very positive experience.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Marsh (New York, NY) in December 2017.

Interview

To meet with the person I wanted to speak to, I have had to show my full motivation and persistence. He made me to meet with 2 other of his colleagues before I could meet with him. The position being placement specialist, it did make complete sense to show my full motivation for the role.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your overall experience as a P&C placement broker whether in Paris and then at Lloyd’s of London. The challenges you went through and how you dealt with the market to get to the pricing you needed to achieve?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Richmond Heights, St. Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Marsh (Richmond Heights, St. Louis, MO) in November 2017.

Interview

The interview process consisted of a 30 minute phone conversation with the hiring manager and then an online interview through HireVue. Was offered the job the following week. A very seamless process!

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Marsh (New York, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

Overall a good experience. Talent acquisition very responsive and helpful. All the interviewers were very friendly. I had one video recorded interview, one 30 minute phone call and I went to the office twice where I interviewed with 5 people separately for about 40 minutes each.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time in your career where you made a mistake and what you did to fix it.   Answer Question

Planning Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marsh (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

Only one person interviewed me for about 30 mins. She introduced the position first then went through my resume. Basic behavior questions. But I found out I might not be the right person they were looking for while we talking.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Marsh (New York, NY) in January 2013.

Interview

A recruiter reaches out to me. Was contacted for a phone screening, followed by two in-person interviews by account executives and senior management. Topics were mostly casual to gauge personality, along with behavioral, background, and technical questions.

Interview Questions

• Q: What is the thing you like most about a consulting environment?   Answer Question

Learning & Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kalispell, MT

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Marsh (Kalispell, MT) in May 2018.

Interview

Breif phone screen with acquisition department. Followed by a few phone interviews with department heads. On-site visit and walk through of position, panel and 1-1 interviews. Finally a follow up call and job offer.

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to the company that can help you succeed in this role?   Answer Question

Client Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marsh (Columbia, SC) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview process was simple and well organized. I found that Marsh & McLennan Companies was very easy to work with in regards to scheduling, interview day instructions, and overall communication.

Interview Questions

• The questions were conversational style. I cannot specify a question that was outside of the normal, at this time.   Answer Question