Marsh Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Marsh Interview Questions

Updated Aug 8, 2017

2.8

TRAC Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Marsh.

Interview

Went to campus events and then submitted online application as well as the personal video. Then went through a campus interview and a final round interview at their office. Process was very quick and efficient. Enjoyed the people I interviewed with greatly.

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miramar, FL

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Marsh (Miramar, FL).

Interview

Very professional interview, focused on businesses goals and expectations. The hiring process very fast and friendly, the resources used along the process and the information provided by the company timely and suitable.

Interview Questions

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Marsh.

Interview

I was notified that my resume peaked their interest and that I was requested to do a video interview. This was a new experience for me but is was simple and I felt at ease. Then, I interviewed in person at the Austin location. It was so incredibly laid back and my interviewers made me feel comfortable!

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had to change the way you communicate.   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marsh (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Went through multiple interviews with different managers. All asked pretty straight forward questions and wanted to get a feel if I would fit in with the company, and if the company would be a good fit for me.

Interview Questions

• What skills do you think are important to have as a data analyst?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time you helped make your job more efficient.   Answer Question
    • Why this company?   Answer Question
    • What are your long term goals and how does becoming a data analyst fit in with them?   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Marsh (New York, NY) in July 2017.

Interview

It was very smooth, typical behavioral questions. The Talent Acquisition Consultant that works with MARSH, was great during the interview process.1.Hire vue interview. 2. If they like you met with your potential boss. 3. Interviewed with HR Business Partner, two senior personnel on the team .

Interview Questions

• 1.Talk to me about a time you had to work for boss with a difficult personality? How did you manage him?
      2. Tell me something that is not in your resume?
      3. Talk to me about a weakness?
      4. Why do you want to work for MARSH?
      5. Tell me something that you would not do in this job as an EA?
      6. What do you hate doing in the EA role?   Answer Question

Junior Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marsh (Overland Park, KS) in July 2017.

Interview

Met with two senior underwriters, both very friendly. First half of the interview was spent with the interviewers reading an overview of the company. The second half they asked very basic interview questions and left time for me to ask questions. The whole interview was less than half an hour.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever been late with an assignment or didn't perform a task to the best of your ability? If so, why?   Answer Question

Construction WU Administrator Interview

Interview

Applied online for the Construction WU Administrator position. Received an email to do the HireVue Video Interview. Did the vid keo and answered all questions. Two weeks later, I received a phone call from a recruiter in Dallas. He left me a message to return his call for the position. I missed his call by twenty minutes. I returned his call and he sent me a text asking if he could call me later. I replied to his text and said yes. He responded via text three hours later and asked who I was. I responded with my full name and advised him I was returning his call for the Construction WU Administrator position. He never responded back. Called him several times and no response. I never experienced this in the 15 years I worked in the insurance industry. This was very rude and unprofessional. I can accept if you went with another candidate, but for to reach out to me and then do not respond after I called you several times was truly unnecessary. I will most likely never apply again to this company.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marsh (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online and was pleasantly surprised when HR emailed me a few weeks later requesting a phone interview. After the interview, I was told that I would be contacted and advised if management wanted to meet with me or not. That was fair. I was contacted a week a later and asked to come into the LA office for an in-person interview. This lasted for about an hour and went well. I was told that I would be contacted in about 2 weeks for a second interview. I was contacted and spoke with 2 individuals at the second interview. This also went well. Everyone was personable and forthcoming about the work. I appreciated that as I was familiar with the tasks that they mentioned. About 2 weeks later, I received a call from HR offering me the position.

Interview Questions

• If you have multiple deadlines how are you going to handle this situation?     1 Answer

Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Marsh (Overland Park, KS) in June 2017.

Interview

I was contacted via email with a request for interview and the recruiter was very nice and helpful. The team I interviewed with were ready with a lot of questions for me and an overview of the company. I do wish they'd given me more of an overview of the daily tasks I'd complete, but they provided me with a lot of relevant information. The only other thing I'd suggest would be giving the parking garage letter for their building. I interviewed on the Sprint Campus in Overland Park, KS and it was my first time there. Knowing the parking garage letter would have made finding it, and avoiding getting lost as I did causing me to be late, a lot easier.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about a conflict with a co-worker and how I handled it.   Answer Question

Sales Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marsh (Chicago, IL) in June 2017.

Interview

1. Video recorded interview
    2. In person interview 2 hours with 4 people onsite in Chicago
    3. Phone Interview

Very interesting and intellectual interviews and everyone was engaged and energetic.

Interview Questions

• How would you implement a process?   1 Answer