Marsh Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 22, 2017

2.8

Client Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Marsh (New York, NY) in February 2013.

Interview

Hiring process consisted of an initial phone screening, then another screening, then I can in for the interview. The interview was with 3 managing directors from the department I was trying to get in with. They all could not have been nicer. Very conversational, asked simple questions like how would you feel having to do this and are you able to balance lots of different tasks at the same time.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Non-negotiable

Customer Relationship Manager Interview

Interview

Group discussion followed by two rounds of group interview followed by one round of personal interview. Didnt clear the group interview round so unaware about further rounds. Involves unexpected questions and situations. Ability to be aggressive is desired.

Compliance Interview

Interview

Applied through law school's career database (symplicity) /Interviewed with a senior compliance officer at the headquarters (have heard though another intern was interviewed by three senior officers in one day)/got an offer after three weeks

Certificate Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Marsh in July 2016.

Interview

Well. The recruiter on the phone said I was a good fit for the position due to the fact that I was a licensed insurance agent so I went in for an interview and applied. Got the interview and the position was not very interesting at all. Sounded like a prison with computers.

Went through interview and recruiter nor company ever called back. No correspondence was given and was very unprofessional. Not very pleased with the interview as they are very low paying and asking questions that were irrelevant to the positions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a tough time with a precious employer and how you reacted.   Answer Question

Client Advisor Apprenticeship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newcastle, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Marsh (Newcastle, England (UK)) in August 2016.

Interview

Three stages consisting of a written exercise, role play and 5 interview questions; all sections to last 30 minutes each. The interview itself was pretty easy going, however was I sold the job on offer? No. Tbe job description explained you would be able to meet clients but when I asked more information, it was apparent that I wouldn't be out of the office, as this is the executives role. Instead, I would be in the office sorting the paperwork. Essentially, this would be a business admin apprenticeship until the two years were up. I left pretty disheartened to be honest, as the role wasn't what I expected after reading the description.

Interview Questions

• Why marsh? Conpetency wuestions about group activities.. Then if you could describe yourself what words would you choose?   Answer Question

TRAC Associate Interview

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Marsh.

Interview

You apply online then you will receive an email asking you to interview through a site called hirevue. There are a series of interview question and then if they like you they will call you to interview in person at a certain location.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe what marsh does to your friends?   Answer Question

G PROHRAMME Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Marsh.

Interview

Interview process very fast, in a couples of days I did the interview with the HR and the day after I did the interview with the General Manager. Everybody were very kind.

Assistant Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Marsh (Sydney (Australia)) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied online as I saw marsh was hiring via a webpage.
    I was then invited to do a web interview, which was then reviewed and after a few weeks was asked to attend an in person interview. After the group interview a background check was done and I accepted a position at Marsh

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my background in insurance and how it would help me with the role that was posted   Answer Question

Intern - Excess Casualty Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Marsh (New York, NY) in January 2011.

Interview

Very behavioral. Walk me through your resume - What do you know about insurance?

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Marsh (Houston, TX) in February 2013.

Interview

The interview went pretty well. No general feedback and was unimpressed when one of their employees was cursing in front of me. If you want to impress students, it is no way to act unprofessional. A company should show professionalism when trying to recruit. I did not see that here as i thought I would.