Marsh Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 20, 2017

2.9

56 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Relationship Manager Interview

Interview

Group discussion followed by two rounds of group interview followed by one round of personal interview. Didnt clear the group interview round so unaware about further rounds. Involves unexpected questions and situations. Ability to be aggressive is desired.

Certificate Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Marsh in July 2016.

Interview

Well. The recruiter on the phone said I was a good fit for the position due to the fact that I was a licensed insurance agent so I went in for an interview and applied. Got the interview and the position was not very interesting at all. Sounded like a prison with computers.

Went through interview and recruiter nor company ever called back. No correspondence was given and was very unprofessional. Not very pleased with the interview as they are very low paying and asking questions that were irrelevant to the positions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a tough time with a precious employer and how you reacted.   Answer Question

TRAC Associate Interview

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Marsh.

Interview

You apply online then you will receive an email asking you to interview through a site called hirevue. There are a series of interview question and then if they like you they will call you to interview in person at a certain location.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe what marsh does to your friends?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Marsh (Houston, TX) in February 2013.

Interview

The interview went pretty well. No general feedback and was unimpressed when one of their employees was cursing in front of me. If you want to impress students, it is no way to act unprofessional. A company should show professionalism when trying to recruit. I did not see that here as i thought I would.

PM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Marsh (New York, NY) in December 2011.

Interview

Good, thoughtful questions.

Risk Management Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Marsh (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

On campus interview. Very generic and scripted questions. One interviewer who I felt did not want to be there. It was not an enjoyable interview. There is not much research that can be done to help you prepare for the interview. Just a broad understanding of the insurance brokerage market. It would help to be to date on current clients and business processes that they use. Ask a lot of questions to better help your position in the interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time in which you had to tell some (social, not work related) something difficult. Please relate this to your position of interest.   Answer Question

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Marsh (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

It was a phone interview. The Hiring Manager asked me did I know about SDLC. The Hiring Manager also asked me did I have any software developing experience and that the position would be pretty routine, but with potential for growth.

Summer TRAC Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Marsh (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2016.

Interview

The interviewer was very nice and laid back. I went in super nervous but he made me feel really comfortable and a lot less nervous than I was originally. I felt as if I were just having a normal conversation with him. He told me about himself and then asked me 5 basic behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions such as a time when you worked with large quantities of data, how you motivated during a project that was uninteresting, a time you worked with someone who were of different background and had different opinions.   Answer Question

Marsh Response

Mar 7, 2016 – Global Head of Talent Acquisition

I am happy to hear that you had a good experience and were treated with the respect that every candidate deserves.

Summer TRAC Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Marsh (Chicago, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

Two online hirevue interviews then one final round interview at the chicago office. The final interview consisted of four 30 minute interviews. No technical questions, all behavioral. They just wanted to get to know you.

TRAC Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marsh.

Interview

The interview was an online hirevue interview that I recorded at my own convenience. All behavioral questions about general consulting skills/experiences and my resume. Also about why I thought the Trac progam was a good fit. Pretty straight forward and genuine questions -- just wanted to get to know a little about me and about my vision of the program.

Interview Questions

• Q: Give an example of a time you disagreed with someone   Answer Question