Marsh Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Marsh Interview Questions

Updated Nov 16, 2017

2.8

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Marsh in October 2017.

Interview

Transferring from another MMC subsidiary. I applied online and the process took about 3 weeks. Very positive experience in all levels of interviewing, done mostly via web conferencing. Completed a ProveIt test to prove excel competency.

Interview Questions

• Give an example that proves your ability to work in a cross-team function.   Answer Question

Insurance Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Marsh (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

The first step was the online application, followed by a web interview I recorded from home, and ended with an in-person interview with the team. The in-person interview was about 2 hours long as I met with the team leaders individually for 45 minutes.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to describe how my skill set could be applied to the position and why having this skill set would make me qualified for the position.   1 Answer

Senior Placement Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at Marsh (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

Met with senior team members first, from NA Lead, Product Co-Leaders, Head of Placement, to day to day placement folks i would be working with. In total about 9 people, very informative. Was a great combination of me interviewing them and them interviewing me.

Placement Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond Heights, St. Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Marsh (Richmond Heights, St. Louis, MO) in November 2017.

Interview

The interview process consisted of a 30 minute phone conversation with the hiring manager and then an online interview through HireVue. Was offered the job the following week. A very seamless process!

Operations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Marsh (Austin, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

The Interview process was very well laid out. One recruiting call, one face to face, and the offer letter was received. Several follow-up emails after the offer letter was signed, to make sure that all the pre-hire paperwork was done.

Interview Questions

• One of the questions I was asked was, How did you handle a situation that did not go as planned?   1 Answer

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Marsh (Mumbai (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

brief discussion on background by 3 senior members, mostly about clients handled and previous work profile as this was a lateral hire. The process was done in one day and i got my offer post that by end of week

Summer TRAC Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Marsh (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

First I did a HireVue. I received an invitation to interview on campus about 2 weeks later. Then the interview process was fairly simple. I met with 3 people individually then spoke with current Tract Associates

Interview Questions

• Why Marsh? Behavioral questions   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marsh.

Interview

I had applied to multiple roles through the Marsh job portal and was contacted by an HR representative who was extremely helpful and enthusiastic in getting me in front of multiple groups. In the following days, I met face to face with various contacts at Marsh. All of my interviews were one on one and every interviewer was unique and personable. The interview process was a great experience and everyone was extremely welcoming. I received a formal offer shortly after, and accepted. I'm extremely excited to begin my journey with Marsh!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where your attention to detail caught a mistake that could have had a negative impact?   Answer Question

Insurance Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Marsh (Sydney (Australia)) in October 2017.

Interview

Applied online via a job advertisement,
    Received an email a few days later asking me to complete an online video interview.
    A few days later, received a phone call to come in for a formal face to face interview, interview went well and received an offer a couple days later.
    Overall, length of process was approximately 2 weeks and was a very positive experience.

TRAC Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Marsh (Houston, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

First round was online through Hireme.com. Questions were straightforward and all behavioral. Final round was in office and also all behavioral. Questions were more in depth that the first round and the interview consisted of 4 separate interview with different people and different questions.