Marsh Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Marsh Interview Questions

Updated Sep 20, 2017

2.8

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Marsh (London, England (UK)) in June 2017.

Interview

I had a very good experience. Everyone I spoke to was extremely helpful. I had a couple of telephone conversations and the interview was mainly a discussion with particular technical questions relating to the specialist role.

Junior Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marsh (Overland Park, KS) in July 2017.

Interview

Met with two senior underwriters, both very friendly. First half of the interview was spent with the interviewers reading an overview of the company. The second half they asked very basic interview questions and left time for me to ask questions. The whole interview was less than half an hour.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever been late with an assignment or didn't perform a task to the best of your ability? If so, why?   Answer Question

Senior Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Marsh (Mumbai (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

Good, technical and personal question . Took some time Like 2 months to convert and close to 4-5 rounds of interview. The questions were average questions and could be easy for one who works in tha realm

Insurance Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Marsh (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in July 2017.

Interview

Overall my Interview and Hire experience has been great. I applied for the position via the Marsh careers website. I was called within a week to schedule a phone interview with someone from HR. A few days after that interview, I was asked to come in from an in person interview the next week. I heard from the HR department very shortly after my interview with an offer.

Interview Questions

• The HR rep asked me questions about my job history, and explained the job role to me, and we discussed the skills required to be successful at the position. The in person interview was very similar. The interviewer discussed the job role, and what could be expected, and I was able to voice the skills I thought were appropriate. The interviewer also discussed where our team fit in the bigger picture of the company. It was a very refreshing interview process. I didn't have to answer any "tell me a time when" questions, it was an honest discussion about the role I wanted to fill, and how that relationship would work.   Answer Question

Vice President - Technology Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hoboken, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Marsh (Hoboken, NJ) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview process was professional and appropriate for the position. The interviewers were friendly and did not ask any really tough questions. It was more of a discussion of my qualifications and review of my employment history.

Interview Questions

• How do you think the organization should transition from a predominantly waterfall SDLC process to an agile methodology? What are some potential pitfalls?   Answer Question

Marsh TRAC Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Marsh (Boston, MA) in March 2016.

Interview

The Marsh recruiters were highly responsive, receptive, cooperative, and welcoming. I was flown from my university several states away to the Boston office to interview, and interviewed with four senior-level executives representing all different departments. Services were accomodating. Interest was genuine.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you worked with large sets of data.
      How would you describe your leadership style?   Answer Question

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miramar, FL

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Marsh (Miramar, FL).

Interview

Very professional interview, focused on businesses goals and expectations. The hiring process very fast and friendly, the resources used along the process and the information provided by the company timely and suitable.

Sales Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marsh (Chicago, IL) in June 2017.

Interview

1. Video recorded interview
    2. In person interview 2 hours with 4 people onsite in Chicago
    3. Phone Interview

Very interesting and intellectual interviews and everyone was engaged and energetic.

Interview Questions

• How would you implement a process?   1 Answer

TRAC Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Marsh.

Interview

Went to campus events and then submitted online application as well as the personal video. Then went through a campus interview and a final round interview at their office. Process was very quick and efficient. Enjoyed the people I interviewed with greatly.

Planning Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marsh (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

Only one person interviewed me for about 30 mins. She introduced the position first then went through my resume. Basic behavior questions. But I found out I might not be the right person they were looking for while we talking.