Marsh McLennan Interview Questions

Updated May 10, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 350 of over 350 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Marsh McLennan

Featured Interview

Marsh McLennan

Application

I interviewed at Marsh McLennan

Interview

Great! None of the questions were used to trick you, lots of straight forward questions. They listened to all questions and concerns about the opportunity. Overall, I would say it was very fair.

Interview Questions
  • Q. What can you use from past experiences to bring forward to this position?
    Answer Question

Marsh McLennan

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marsh McLennan

Interview

Went through 3 different interviews only to be ghosted and to get no response of follow ups. This included the initial phone screen, interview with the hiring manager and team, and 3rd interview with the regional manager. Very unprofessional to not at least reach out and state that I did not get the position.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Marsh McLennan

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Marsh McLennan

Interview

Applied for something else, after the phone screening they said the hiring manager moved forward with other applicants so I was put forward for this. Pretty straightforward interview - background questions (why this company/job, about yourself) and a handful of competency based questions. Interview was conducted by two people (I'm not sure how they fit into the job)

Interview Questions
  • Competency based questions on attention to detail and organisation.

Marsh McLennan

Application

I interviewed at Marsh McLennan

Interview

Domande personali per conoscere meglio l’jntervistato. Come l’intervistato è arrivato a scegliere un percorso di carriera all’interno della company. Descrizione dei precedenti lavori e posizioni lavorative. Domanda su gestione del fallimento

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Marsh McLennan

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marsh McLennan

Interview

did not even get a call to an Interview just screening. HR is useless calls you to have a initial call about role then never calls you back you end up chasing them forever and then they send you an automated response you have not been selected

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marsh McLennan (Dallas, TX)

Interview

The interview process was standard, but the wait between interviews was long. Be prepared to wait 2-3 weeks for response from the M&M team. Also, go into the interview with multiple questions, as they left 10 minutes at the end for Q&A.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time that you used problem solving to work through a crisis situation.

Marsh McLennan

Application

I interviewed at Marsh McLennan

Interview

It was through an online interview app. I was asked 5 questions and had to answer through a video. Questions were pretty standard, it was more of your professional experience and how you handle pressure and changes.

Interview Questions
  • What would you consider your most difficult experience/ biggest challenge you faced in life and how has this experience impacted you?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I interviewed at Marsh McLennan (New Delhi)

Interview

Process tak around 15 days, online video interview were done. First round was a technical discussion, then second round was MCQ and coding test, third was the discussion with HR, then final discussion happened with a stake holder, that was also a technical discussion.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Marsh McLennan

Application

I interviewed at Marsh McLennan

Interview

1. Find the job opportunity via Glassdoor, Indeed, Linkedin, Google key word job search, word of mouth, etc. 2. Networked with those who work with, work for, or worked at the company. 3. Apply on company website. 4. Recruiter emailed and arranged for phone interview. 5. Friendly recruiter interviewed by phone. 6. Additional profile questions sent. Requested early on extensive list of your prior managers and their phone numbers. 7. Advanced to in person on site interview. 8. Interview on site. Group interview in a conference room. Yet this may change due to the pandemic.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for Marsh and McLennan? How did you hear about this job? Where do you live?
1 person found this interview helpful

Marsh McLennan

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marsh McLennan

Interview

Muy buena entrevista muy fácil . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Me estuvieron preguntando por mi experiencia mis gustos mis hobbies mis ambiciones y poco mas. La verdad es que fue una gran entrevista

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Marsh McLennan

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Marsh McLennan

Interview

Video interview, online assessment, face to face interview. Face to face interview was on zoom due to covid. Very easy and straightforward! They were lovely and made us feel comfortable

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 350 Interviews