Marsh Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

Marsh Interview Questions in New York City, NY

Updated Dec 8, 2016

2.7

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Marsh (New York, NY).

Interview

Interview process was smooth. Met with three supervisors that were part of the team and then met with the head Project Manager who explained the company's objectives in detail.
    the PM explained the importance of the role I was applying for, and the type of candidate they were looking for. The PM was very focused on personalits than experience since the role involved lots of team effort tasks.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about insurance?   1 Answer

Change Management Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Marsh (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

Professional interview process. Applied online, contacted by recruiter for a phone screen within two weeks. Spoke with two VP's prior to being Invited for onsite interviews, onsite interviews consisted of multiple rounds of 1:1 as well as panel interviews. Upon completion of onsite interviews, connected with global senior leaders via video conferencing. Impressed by the interview process and folks at Marsh.

Interview Questions

• Standard process, team was extremely friendly. Arrive confident and you will do great.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Marsh (New York, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

8 rounds of interviews over two weeks. The first 5 rounds were wth SVPs from each department, followed by a phone interview, followed by two interviews within a specific department.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Marsh (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

I sat down with the managing director of NY and we went through my resume. It was a smooth flowing conversation and I never once felt nervous or overwhelmed. The people were awesome, they had me meet the team I would be working with, gave me a tour of the building and gave me a great understanding of what I would be doing during my time there.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Marsh (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted by the HR team about a week later. Met with 3 different people for about a half hour each and ran through me resume, past experiences, etc. Everyone was extremely pleasant and welcoming.

Interview Questions

• What made you want to get into the world of insurance?   1 Answer

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Marsh (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

It was a phone interview. The Hiring Manager asked me did I know about SDLC. The Hiring Manager also asked me did I have any software developing experience and that the position would be pretty routine, but with potential for growth.

Actuary Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Marsh (New York, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

Recorded question that you answer from from via video. You are able to record yourself answering practice questions before submitting the real question. Also, you only have one shot at the real question. A week later was called by a recruiter and was asked typical questions such as why do you want to work here, what do you know about the company, and relating your job to the one you are applying.

Interview Questions

• Video Question: What do you want to work here? (Only question)
      Phone: What do you know about Mercer?
      Relate your experiences to the job you are applying.
      Answer Question

Marsh Response

Dec 17, 2015 – Global Head of Talent Acquisition

Thank you for providing your feedback on our digital interviewing platform. I am happy to hear you found the experience to be a positive one.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Marsh (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview process was quick and painless. I was scheduled to meet with 5 people from 9AM to 12PM with colleagues that ranged from associate level to Senior Vice President. The interviews themselves were very conversational and everyone I spoke with was outgoing and easy to speak with. Most of the interview was spent explaining the company and the role I would be in if hired. Overall it was a great experience.

Interview Questions

Marsh Response

Oct 5, 2015 – Global Head of Talent Acquisition

Congratulations on your accepted offer!

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Marsh (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

First round was a prerecorded interview using your iPhone which was awkward. After that, it was a face to face interview, which was your standard interview experience. There were no surprises but it did take forever which was frustrating.

Interview Questions

• Lots of case study questions, with "tell me a time when you..." which is pretty standard these days.   1 Answer

Insurance Broker Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Marsh (New York, NY) in December 2014.

Interview

Easy. A few questions about resume, they had called my references. Seemed like a done deal before I got there! Interviewer was pleasant... Made it easy on me. This place geeks right..
    A good place to work.