Marsh Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

2.7

32 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Insurance Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Marsh (New York, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview process was simple but interesting, started with the contact about my resume from HR, then the interview through Hirevue followed by the two supervisors that did the initial interview, their chemistry and dynamic was great which allowed me to be relaxed and forget how nervous I was, prior to walking in. Then I met with the manager who was very pleasant and echoed the passion and the drive of her supervisors and the function of the department along with the expectations.

Interview Questions

• Why should they consider me for the position?
      What are my weaknesses? Among others.   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Marsh (New York, NY) in July 2017.

Interview

It was very smooth, typical behavioral questions. The Talent Acquisition Consultant that works with MARSH, was great during the interview process.1.Hire vue interview. 2. If they like you met with your potential boss. 3. Interviewed with HR Business Partner, two senior personnel on the team .

Interview Questions

• 1.Talk to me about a time you had to work for boss with a difficult personality? How did you manage him?
      2. Tell me something that is not in your resume?
      3. Talk to me about a weakness?
      4. Why do you want to work for MARSH?
      5. Tell me something that you would not do in this job as an EA?
      6. What do you hate doing in the EA role?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marsh (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview process was the most seamless I have ever experienced. The HR recruiter was very helpful and both managers that I interviewed with answered all of my questions candidly. The time between interviews and the offer letter was less than a month - which was a pleasant surprise.

Interview Questions

• How confident I was in returning to the market having been away from it from 7 years.   Answer Question

Vice President - Technology Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hoboken, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Marsh (Hoboken, NJ) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview process was professional and appropriate for the position. The interviewers were friendly and did not ask any really tough questions. It was more of a discussion of my qualifications and review of my employment history.

Interview Questions

• How do you think the organization should transition from a predominantly waterfall SDLC process to an agile methodology? What are some potential pitfalls?   Answer Question

Summer TRAC Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Marsh (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied through my university's career center, obtained a on-campus interview, which then afterwards received a superday interview in New York City. Interviewers were really nice, wanted to learn about you, questions were HR based except for when they wanted to hear about your likes/dislikes.

Insurance Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Marsh (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

My interview process at Marsh went very well, I applied on their website and shortly after received an email to come in for an interview. I went into the NYC office where I met and interviewed with two people from the team. Everyone was extremely informative and explained the position and the company throughly to me. The process overall was very quick, shortly after my interview I received a phone call letting me know I received an offer for the position.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time where you were faced with a difficult task and how you overcame it.   Answer Question

Planning Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marsh (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

Only one person interviewed me for about 30 mins. She introduced the position first then went through my resume. Basic behavior questions. But I found out I might not be the right person they were looking for while we talking.

TRAC Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Marsh (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied to this position through an on-campus intern reception this semester. The second round on-campus interview was slightly challenging as some of the questions strayed from typical interview questions. My third round interviews were done over HireVue because of a snowstorm, and all three of these were engaging and conversational. Overall, I enjoyed the interview process and learned a lot about Marsh from all four interviewers.

Interview Questions

• If I gave you a large set of data, what would you do with it?   Answer Question

Insurance Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Marsh (New York, NY).

Interview

Interview process was smooth. Met with three supervisors that were part of the team and then met with the head Project Manager who explained the company's objectives in detail.
    the PM explained the importance of the role I was applying for, and the type of candidate they were looking for. The PM was very focused on personalits than experience since the role involved lots of team effort tasks.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about insurance?   1 Answer

Change Management Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Marsh (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

Professional interview process. Applied online, contacted by recruiter for a phone screen within two weeks. Spoke with two VP's prior to being Invited for onsite interviews, onsite interviews consisted of multiple rounds of 1:1 as well as panel interviews. Upon completion of onsite interviews, connected with global senior leaders via video conferencing. Impressed by the interview process and folks at Marsh.

Interview Questions

• Standard process, team was extremely friendly. Arrive confident and you will do great.   Answer Question